Food For Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food For Thought

As we saw last night with Dallas going down(against the points) last night and with three out of four of Northcoast's Pro games not covering on Saturday, one should exert a lot of caution in the near future.
    All of the aforementioned games had HUGE line moves based on Northcoast's opinion and obviously against the bettor.
    As I stated before, Northcoast had a very good year last year in the NFL, and based on the start he has had this year and just common sense ,it is highly unlikely he will repeat his performance.
    Overall, over the long haul and just betting his pro games blindly no matter what the line is (after it is jumped), you are taking an enormous gamble.
    Obviously games with a big line move can win(not just Northcoast's but any service), but to me the odds are against you if you play these without any discretion.
    As we all know the NFL lines are tight enough when they are set, and thus if you bet on the lines AFTER they have moved against you, you are risking it.
    I for one usually stay away from most of these games, and I actually took Tennessee last night simply because of the big line move and because so many services were thinking the same way (Dallas). jmho.
    ps Sorry if above is obvious, but if I reach just one newbie, I feel I have helped in a small way(I myself have been betting for many years and speak from experience).

Savage.. i believe you and actually took it the other way as well...
    Always a tasty meal ... good luck :-)
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Working...
    X