Sundays Banger Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Banger Alert

Went 4-0 on Saturday and picked up 25.25 units!

Banger Play!
    I love the Reds today with Hancock -1.60 for 16 units to win 10 units! This kid has pitched great his last 3 outing against the Cards (twice) AND beating the Dodgers. Randolph is a bullpen pitcher that doesn't usually last past 3 innings and he still is getting hit real hard in the short time he pitches. Reds to avoid the sweep today! Arizona is 2-10 on the year after winning 2 games in a row!

Other Plays
    Expos Kim +1.65 for 3 units to win 4.95 units! The Expos are 4-1 in GM 3 of a home series L5 series! Have not lost back to back home games since the All Star Break and are 13-6 at Olympic Stadium the 2ND half of the season. This team has beaten some decent pitchers of late!

Mets Benson +1.23 for 3 units to win 3.69 units! The Dodgers are on a 6 game chop; starting with last nights win, loss, win, loss, win, loss and are on a current 11 gm chop on the road starting with last nights win, L, W, L,W,L,W,L,W, L, W! Ishii has been struggling in August in 4 Game starts, throwing 20.1 innings, allowing 22 hits,14 earned runs, 6 HR's, 7 BB's, 14 K's and going 1-1 with a 6.20 ERA.

Will be back with a few more plays!

GL Krunch
    :D

ADDING

NYY-Toronto over 10 -1.20 for 3.60 units to win 3 units!

Phillies -1.75 for 3.50 units to win 2 units! Lidle looking for his first win as a Phillie and I also like this game to go over 10 -1.20 for 2.40 units to win 2 units!

Cards Maruis -1.18 for 3.54 units to win 3 units! The Cards are a great road team and have completely owned the Pirates over the last few seasons.

Giants Hennessey +1.65 for 3 units to win 4.95 units! Ortiz has been struggling a bit of late and I look for the Giants to avoid the sweep tonight! This is a great line for some value in this sweep situation.

2 team parlay
    Boston -Texas for 3 units, don't remember the payout! The lines were Boston -1.85 and Texas -1.40 thou, will figure it out later on!

I don't really like playing this many games, but I also have a lean towards the Marlins, Mariners, Twins, and Astros! Will post em if I play em!

GL Krunch

Comment

Record for the Day

Sitting at 3-3-2 for the day and up 6 units with a pending 3 units play on the Giants tonight!

Krunch

Comment

Working...
      X