Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal

Hey Guys,
    I will be buying Animal Later on today.....ASA has a Five star today and I was wondering if anyone would like to purchase it for the forum...they lost their last 5* on Saturday and today it will win.....If not ASA...Alatex would be nice...knowing that he lost his super play on Wyoming last night.....I'll have Animal in a few Hours....but I will need the others by 5:30...Due to a prior committment...Hope one of you can come through for me....Good Luck....and....Thanks

:D

Nevermind on Alatex....He is passing Tonight.....ASA 5* is even more welcome!

Comment

or not....lol

Comment

i GET THEM VERY EARLY FROM WATCHDOG BUT I DO NOT THINK I WIL HAVE IT BY 5:30. ILL DO MY BEST THOUGH!

Comment

how early do you get them?

Comment

as of right now 3:40 est asa still doesn't have their play posted.
            GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

ye cswir...i just saw that...thats very odd...were u planning on getting it?

Comment

Here's Animal......

3*'s - nets, wisconsin
                4*'s - mavs over, t'wolves
                5* - Northern Illinois

Comment

THEY UPDATE THE EARLIEST OUT OF ALL THE SERVICES. THEY START ANYWHERE BETWEEN 5:00-6:15

Comment

ok i just called ASA...there will be no 5*...they do this all the time ..they always back out at the last second...so thanks anyway guys...i hope Animal does us well....:o

Comment

Working...
                    X