Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Wise Men NCAA Football Report (First One)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wise Men NCAA Football Report (First One)

Members, after careful consideration/studying, utilizing the 11 point attributes pre-established for this years NCAA Football Season, the 3 WiseMen have come up with a "No-Play" on todays game....We will be showing our plays and their respective ratings as they occur----as well as displaying what we call "Opnion Only" plays, this is for everyones reference to the games that DID NOT "quite Meet" the pre-established criteria enabling a particular game to be rendered "A PLAY"...

Todays game is a NO-PLAY with a slight opinion on USC-18, as we show a differencial of 18,19.23. and 25 points---formulated 4 different ways....Not enough difference from the point spread to constitute a play, but close enough to be considered an OPINION ONLY game...Yours to use as you see fit...We will not be counting these in our standings, but will keep track of them for a while...

This is based on lin at -17/18--...Its early in the season., and true to to our method of capping, the 3 WiseMen will NOT force a play just to have action....Its a long season, and as the STATS develop, we will get stronger....Be patient, and to those of you that follow the 3 WiseMen, we thank you for your support..

kmann 1 of the 3 WiseMen---aka---Kaptain TOF....LOL to ALL..
    Last edited by Kaptain; 08-28-2004, 07:06 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Kmann

Thanks Karl - Next time we talk we'll come up with a certain format for our football season and follow it like we do in MLB. I'd like the record to be simpler than Baseball - but we'll work it out ... we always do

-CB

Comment

Thanks Kmann and all of the 3 wise men for all you guys to do help all of us out!!

THANK YOU!

GR8
      Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

Coverboy

Neil--know what you're saying about keeping it simple or simpler...What we could do is show the games/standings/earnings by *rated plays.....Overall record could easily tell a person what we've done....Lines are -110 don't flunctuate like bases....i e

most plays will be 1*-1 1/2*
        some 2*s
        rare 3*s
        exceptional 4*---phi slamma jamma...those were the days...

If you wish, I'll start the first week, post-format-as we discuss naturally--then the Baton Passes on to you...Don't drop it---we're going for the GOLD...

PS: Winning % is OK, but Units earned is the name of the game...e g , 2-3 day but the 2 were both 2* vs the 3 ea 1*..
        +0.70 for the day...:D

Your podna--kmann--:cool:

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
        X