Oklahoma Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Sucks

Is anyone else fed up with schoolyard ball at the collegiate level??? Are there any coaches who can throttle these idiots and teach some fundamentals??? Eight minutes without a score is pure BULLSHIT !!!! :angryfire
    snobound in the hills...

Sounds like when Indiana played Louisville? Didn't score in like the last 8 minutes there either which I think is pathetic. How can you go 8 minutes without a single pt.

Comment

Snobear, don't rag the sooners just becase they play Defense. Defense is fundamental!
      Scooner!

Comment

Snobear, I am so sorry that you lost on the Oklahoma game Monday night. Hey here is an idea! Bet on Montana,that was probably a better bet. Right? Texas is a good team and there was also a rivalry factor. Not scoring for more than 7 to 8 minutes is becoming common these days in college basketball. If you want to see points score than watch the NBA. As for the coaching, look at Kelvin, Tubby, and Eddie Sutton's records. This should be enough proof that there isn't any coaches that are gonna throttle these teams. Defense wins championships, even in basketball!
        Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

Looks like the Oklahoma Boys got fired up! Got to agree with them though, OU and OSU are both great teams with great coaches!

Comment

Working...
          X