Fire Larry Bowa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Larry Bowa?

Even money that he's gone by Saturday and if the posts I've been reading today are any indication, this board would vote overwhelmingly in favor of the axe. Looks like a lot went down with the Phillies this aft.

i thought he would have been fired when they swept at home by
    HOUSTON 2 series ago i had them to spoil the sweep and i said if they get swept at home he'll get fired and now they get swept again by houston i think they need to stop talking about it and do iit, something is wrong up there and has been , i like bowa but something needs to change.
    THICK 1

Comment

Maybe Bowa should spend less time giving interviews on Fox radio and spend more time learning how to manage.
      He makes Francona, who I despise, look like a genius.

Comment

I am a high school coach (basketball, baseball, football) and was told a long time ago, during a rough basketball season, by a long term state champion basketball coach, "you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit". Right now the Philly bullpen is chicken shit. They can't do a thing. What is Bowa going to do about that?
        "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

Bowa was an excellent ballplayer but he's a lousy coach. It's time to say good bye and make John Vukovich interm coach for the remainder of the year.

Comment

For starters, he could quit using them He has his best pitcher on mound yesterday with lead, relatively low pitch count and he yanks him...

Comment

Working...
            X