X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Service Plays Thread

nt

Request

I am looking for the Alatex play of the day. I will post some mlb services when they come in. Thanks,

OBE
    OBE

Comment

The Sandman's 6% Wednesday Afternoon National League Game of the Day:
      # 901 Philadelphia Phillies (Milton) -105 over Houston Astros (Munro)
      Please List BOTH STARTING PITCHERS for This Release.
      RESTRICTED to The Fightin Phils on the Straight Money Line (No Run Lines)
      Please Invest at -105 to WIN 6% Bankroll (NOTE 2:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
      Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Prtly Cldy, 90 Deg, Wind In from Right 8 MPH
      THICK 1

Comment

Net Prophet

MLB:
        Ê
        Florida (Willis) -129 over San Francisco (Lowrey)
        NY Mets/San Diego UNDER 8 -120
        Detroit (Robertson) -103 over Chicago WS (Buehrle)
        Tampa Bay (Sosa) +113 over Seattle (Villone)

Comment

GOODFELLAS PICK

G.F WENT 1-0 LAST NIGHT. TODAY A 5 STAR ON THE DODGERS OVER MONTREAL GOOD LUCK JONNIE

Comment

Looking for Ironhorse Carlos Campenella goy
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Free 10 Star Picks

Ted Sevransky's Free Play for Wednesday

Minnesota @ Texas

Ryan Drese is 16-8 to the Under this year. Six of his last seven starts have gone Under the total, and 8 of his last 11 at home have been low scoring affairs. Even the best hitting teams in the majors – the Yankees, Red Sox, Angels, Cardinals, etc – have been completely stifled by this 28 year old righty who has seemingly come out of nowhere under the tutelage of Rangers pitching coach (and miracle worker) Orel Herscheiser. It’s surely worth noting that Drese has a 2.17 ERA in over 80 innings of work in Arlington this season. Texas is trending Under right now, with six of their last nine going Under the total. And Minnesota is in a prime spot for a light hitting performance, a letdown game against a quality hurler after their winning streak was snapped last night. Twins starter Kyle Lohse showed real signs of ending his season long funk with a dominating effort against the Indians in his last outing, allowing only three hits including a single solo home run in seven innings of work. Both bullpens are among the more reliable pens in the American League, so even once the starters get pulled, chances of a late game outburst from either squad are thin.

Under 10

Comment

bubbablackjack

Hope the philly game comes in this afternoon.Like to roll it over into the Dodgers game

August 25, 2004

Free MLB Selections

(All selections based on a $100 wager)

Dodgers -$140

FREE SELECTIONS SEASON RECORD 87-89-3 (+$1616)

Comment

TOP DAILY PLAY

Has anyone had long-term experience with Top Daily Play? At their site they claim a record of 1513-824 since 1998. They show each play since 6/1/03 but most of that 1513-824 was before 6/1/03. Anyone had experience with them before 6/1/03? Appreciate any comments.

STaylor36, appreciate your posting of TDP.

Comment

OleBlueEyes

will u be geting sandmans fb package this year ?
                    u ever get the consensus package before?
                    THICK 1

Comment

SAN DIEGO at NY METS
                      SDG B LAWRENCE -R (12-10, 3.86 ERA) vs NYM A LEITER -L (9-4, 2.55 ERA)
                      Lawrence is 12-10 with a 3.86 ERA in 26 starts with one complete game. He has given up 73 runs on 167 hits with 96 K's, 44 walks and 23 homers in 156.1 innings pitched. Lawrence pitched his first complete game of the season last Friday against the Marlins, allowing one run on five hits, walking two and striking out four in a 6-1 win. However, the start before that he gave up six runs on 10 hits with two homers over 5.0 innings in an 11-5 loss to to the Reds in Cincinnati. He is 1-1 with a 1.93 ERA in two starts versus the Mets. Leiter is 9-4 with a 2.55 ERA in 22 starts and the Mets are 14-8 in those games. He has allowed just 37 runs on 95 hits with 79 K's, 68 walks and 10 homers in 127.0 innings pitched. Last time out he allowed two runs on five hits and he took a no-decision in a 4-2 win at Colorado. His ERA of 2.55 ranks second in the NL and he comes in an amazing 9-0 at Shea Stadium this season.
                      SELECTION: NY METS -105

Comment

ALATEX COMP PLAY-aRIZONA

Arizona -125 vs. Pittsburgh

Randy Johnson continues to pitch well, even though the D-Backs aren't giving him much support. Tonight he should get a few runs against Josh Fogg of the Pirates.

Comment

Rob Veno comp play

Minnesota vs. Texas -160

Rangers RH Drese has been a remarkable home pitcher this season as the team has gone 9-1 in his Arlington starts. In 82.67 innings the Texas RH has posted an ERA of 2.29 and allowed a mere 1.17 baserunners per inning. His last start aside, Twins starter Lohse has not enjoyed the same type of success, especially in the second half where he's been unable to go more than 5 innings five times in his seven starts. His post all-star break numbers also include an average of 1.96 baserunners allowed per inning and a 7.47 ERA. Expect the Texas hitters to have plenty of success here and recent struggles of Twins closer Nathan make their bullpen vulnerable also. This price is high but figure the final to land in the 7-3 range in favor of the host.

Recommendation: Texas

Comment

ER Sports freebie

San Diego +105 vs. NY Mets

The San Diego Padres and Brian Lawrence look for their third straight win in this series at Shea tonight against the Mets and Al Leiter. The sinker-balling Lawrence is a pitcher that needs to have his mechanics in sync. He’s been hot and cold, but a complete game last outing giving up just one run shows good form. This is more a play against Al Leiter tonight. Leiter has battled all year with a good 2.62 ERA working himself in and out of trouble in what seems like every start. He’s had a nagging left shoulder that has landed him on the DL earlier this year. My thinking is that Leiter has been pitching on fumes of late and in his last start 127 pitches at Colorado could be the start that sends him on a downward spiral. Pitching in Colorado takes a little extra from any pitcher, but I think for a 38-year-old veteran you can expect a tougher recovery. The Padres have the momentum against the lethargic Mets. Play the Padres.

Recommendation: San Diego

Comment

MLB

Thick, I get them through a friend. I have had their football and baskets before yes. I work on Saturday's though, so I will only be able to post their nfl on Sundays. Their consensus reports have more info than the other consensus sites out there, so I look forward to getting them this year. I just won't be able to post everyday (Thursday's and Saturday's will be tough but Sunday's and Monday's should be ok). I would recommend the service - you can't really go too wrong. Their info is solid, and their price is more solid. I also like Alatex, Private Players of Pittsburgh and the NY Wiseguys but all three of those are extremely expensive so I try and get those picks 2nd hand.

Here are some mlb services pay picks for tonight

Gateway: White Sox, Seattle, Cleveland (Run Line), Padres/Mets Under, Montreal (Run Line) and LA/Montreal Under

Guaranteed: Philadelphia (Loss)

LV Sports: Seattle, Texas, KC/Anaheim Over

Hardball Technology: Toronto Blue Jays

Private Players: Philadelphia (Loss), LA Dodgers, Texas

I will post more if I get them. Good luck to all

OBE
                              OBE

Comment

Working...
                              X