Tony Caruso Where You Bullshitting Or What

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Caruso Where You Bullshitting Or What

YOU POSTED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO THAT YOU GET OVER 100 SPORTS SERVICES FOT FOOTBALL BUT NEVER SEEN YOU POST A GAME OF A SERVICE YET. HAVEN`T EVEN SEE YOU IN THE THREAD UNTIL NOW WHAT IS THE DEAL. WHER YOU BULLSHITTING OR NOT.

TONY CARUSO SPORTS WAS ON HERE TONIGHT THAT IS WHY I POSTED THIS. I WAS HOPING HE WAS GOING TO REPLY BUT I SEE HE DIDN`T. I AM JUST WONDERING WHY HE WOULD POST SOMETHING LIKE HE DID WEEKS AGO AND I NEVER SEEN HIM SINCE. IF YOU ASK ME THE GUY IS FULL OF SHIT. IF I AM WRONG PLEASE SOMEBODY REPLY BACK AND LET ME KNOW. I HOPE I AM WRONG ABOUT CARUSO AND HE STARTS POSTING THESE SERVICES THAT HE ASKED THE MEMBERS ON WHICH ONES THEY WANTED HE ASKED AND NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN. WHATS UP WITH THAT.

Comment

I was going to post them but when I offered I was getting bashed so I won't get bashed for being nice so i've decided not to but if people are really interested I might reconsider GL

Comment

whos bashing, if they dont like your thread they don't have
        to open it! The people who have requested to see service
        plays will open and read your thread! I for one hope you
        post those services!

Thanks

(Whats the different between your thread and the service thread)

For those who bash!

Comment

tony,

I'd be more than willing to see the service plays that you can provide. I often dont play them but it cant hurt to see where the touts are on games especially NFL. If you would be so kind to post them that would be great.

Thanks

BC
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
          X