This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne1218

Is it necessary to get that rude. We just want winners. Can you hit his percentage. Why are you so sensitive.

Re: wayne1218

Originally posted by todd
    Is it necessary to get that rude.
    YES

We have answered these questions 10 times already and if you think i'm sick of it than you should talk to BC!

Comment

wayne

i am starting to feel real bad for you. this shit is getting out of hand. good luck buddy. i agree with all you have done so far. keep up the great work.

Comment

I do not know the whole situation but i know you are usually right wayne. I do however find his cfl input interesting as i am a big CFL fan myself. Love the 3 down , lots of passing! NFL RULES though!

Anyway.....do you have his email? i wanna see his opinions in private.....

Comment

Has he got a percentage? Wayne, New rule!!! If they bring the subject up more than once, Ban EM!!! Where are most of these people from? People still don't get the reason why, I don't understand it!!! Sleep Good Everyone!!! Knock!

Comment

Excellent.....Now I have a reason to delete my bookmark and not come back. It's amazing how rude people can be!

Comment

It's amazing how many "Newbies" think "They" own this forum. That lefty is what's amazing. GL to you!

Comment

Working...
              X