X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Shot What The .....

Line Competition Match Forecast Odds
    1 American League Lines KAN (D May) v ANA (B Colon) ANA (B Colon) -275
    2 National League Lines MIL (B Sheets) v CHC (C Zambrano) CHC (C Zambrano) -163
    3 NFL Preseason Lines St Louis Rams v Kansas City Chiefs Game Total OVER 42 -110
    4 National League Lines PHI ( C Lidle) v HOU (R Clemens) HOU (R Clemens) -173
    5 American League Lines BAL (R Lopez) v OAK (T Hudson) OAK (T Hudson) -186
    6 American League Lines TAM (S Kazmir) v SEA (Madritsch) SEA (Madritsch) -148
    7 NFL Preseason Lines St Louis Rams v Kansas City Chiefs St Louis Rams +4½ -110
    8 American League Lines MIN (J Santana) v TEX (K Rogers) TEX (K Rogers) +122

PAYS 71.40 WITH BET INCLUDED
    THICK 1

Could you explain this and what the pays 71.40 means.
    Perhaps I missed something.

Comment

savage1

looking at all that large vig im guessing 14:1 @ 5.00

gl on your parlay
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

IT LOST SO DIDNT MATTER ANYWAYS BUT IT WAS AN 8 GAME PARLAY FOR 5 DOLLARS THAT PAID 71 TO 1 IF IT HAD IT.
        I ALWAYS PLAYS A SMALL PARLAY JUST IN CASE . I PLAY 1 A DAY A PARLAY FOR THE HELL OF IT .
        IVE HIT A FEW NOT ALOT I HIT ONE IN BASEBALL LAST WEEK IT PAID LIKE 85 TO 1 DEPENDS ON HOW MAYNY FAVS I HAVE IN THERE ON THE PAYOUTS THATS ALL .
        I JUST POSTED THIS ONE JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT NO REASON JUST CAUSE I FELT LIKE IT.
        BUT IT LOST BIG TIME SO DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE ON IT.
        THICK 1

Comment

gl on all your future parlays .. it does get interesting when
          the first 6-7 of 8 come in .. have you ever hedged on one of your
          8 tmers ? gl
          its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

ALWAYS hedge your parlays! I go light with a 7-8 teamer all the time because I hit them occasionally at 80 or 90 to 1. On a couple of occasions--once about two weeks ago--I went 0-8 with mostly faves. I was #$%^&!! at myself because I didn't hedge the other side. My best guestimation is that it would've paid about 300-1.

That's an ugly feeling...like the lady you did not receive the 14 Million Dollars on .25 cent Jeopardy because she only had 1 quarter in...she only got 500 bucks...

dave

Comment

Working...
            X