Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How money have you made so far this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How money have you made so far this year?

I'm down -250 on preseason football.

Oh and can someone explain what units mean?.
    dwilla

Why are you betting sports?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by frankb03
      Why are you betting sports? [/QUOTE

its fun, and i have the money to lose, why do u ask this question.]
      dwilla

Comment

dwil read my post I made in your post about books in the offshore section

Comment

Dwil do your self a favor and start paying attention to what some of the hot cappers on this site are betting on. I am not going to say who they are because I do not want to leave anyone out but you can usually tell by the ones that get alot of views(6th column). I know you say you have money to lose but no likes doing that. Hope this helps.
          GL:cool:

Comment

Units

Dwil, a unit is just what it implies, a unit of measure for your betting. Everybody has a different amount of money that they call 1 unit. For some, a 1 unit bet is $10. If they like a game a lot they may bet it bigger, say 10 units ($100).

My bets are based on $100 units. So a 5 unit bet is $500. Make sense. There are some HUGE bettors who laugh at smaller bets, even mine, but you have to decide what amount you can comfortably risk each season. Good luck.
            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Re: Units

Originally posted by casheasy
              Dwil, a unit is just what it implies, a unit of measure for your betting. Everybody has a different amount of money that they call 1 unit. For some, a 1 unit bet is $10. If they like a game a lot they may bet it bigger, say 10 units ($100).

My bets are based on $100 units. So a 5 unit bet is $500. Make sense. There are some HUGE bettors who laugh at smaller bets, even mine, but you have to decide what amount you can comfortably risk each season. Good luck.
              thanks for the reply, i am a what ever type person anything from 10- to 300 at a time it all depends if i'm up or not.
              dwilla

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dwil
                Originally posted by frankb03
                Why are you betting sports? [/QUOTE

its fun, and i have the money to lose, why do u ask this question.]
                Take your 'money to lose' and find another hobby. We don't need your losing mentality here. The members around here take this seriously.

Comment

If you want to piss away money, get married.
                  There's no such thing as luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X