Safest Pick in All of MLB :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safest Pick in All of MLB :

And has been for quite sometime as if memory serves me well the Mariners are like about 4 of thier last 30 when :

' On the Road "

Passin it along !
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

I don't like gong against trends like that, but I have a hunch that with the White Sox on deck, Tigers might be looking ahead, and the Mariners might prevail on Sunday.
    Seattle has been a good Sunday team the last couple of seasons(not as good this year).
    I may not even play it considering their dismal road record, but lets see if my intuition is right.
    Final score if my hunches go as they usually do- Detroit 14 and Seattle 1.:D

Comment

savage1 :

It leaves little doubt that they are but a shell of former selves this season . At home they can still produce a decent shot at winning , but even then its a crap-shoot at best .

I will bear in mind your " estimation " of todays action concerning them and will shed a tear if your right because they have been a solid pocket liner all year .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

sunday seattle/detr

i'm going 'under' on this game. Meche has been very good lately & Maroth much tougher at home. Added value after slugfest yesterday has total @ 9.5

Comment

MM, the GB pick finished out my 4 teamer last night, cha-ching thanks for the play. I sure hope your copy machine doesnt break down and you dont run out of paste any time soon ..

Awesome as always, gl today

Comment

HAM_MER :

Thats great news to hear

And your so funny , and why did you tell everyone I have a magic copy machine that has a very special paste button on it

<> <>

Again great news and G.L. Today

Comment

tried to get 1 of those majic

copy machines myself but they only offered me a rain check !!

and the paste, let me tell you dont get it in the school supplies section it makes one hell of a mess.. :D
              its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Working...
              X