Plays For Sat===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays For Sat===>

Didn't get a chance to get all my early plays posted as been very busy this AM. Having a good afternoon by the looks so far as played the Sox/Sox over 10.5 and the Twins and parlayed them with the Yankmes who are dying again with "Lose"assa on the mound! Have this one going yet later today though:

WILL TRY AND GET AN UPDATED RECORD FROM THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS DONE AS WELL!

2.5* BALT -144
    I know this is one of my higher chalk plays which I do NOT care for especially putting it on a team with a 4 game yak streak right now....

BUT.....Cabrarra vs Bush is too good to pass up on as the last three games as Balt is is 3-0 behind Cabrerra and Tor behind Bush is 0-3!!! 13-6 rec vs 2-6 rec. PLUS Balt at home!

HOWEVER....beware of Cabrarra's penchant to give up runs..last 3 games his ERA is a huge 7.63....his records are this good because Balt has scored a ton for him! The last 3 games Bush has given up 6 1/2 runs while Balt has been scoring 9 1/2 for Cabrara.

1* BALT/TOR (O)9

The OVER may be a good shot here as well aka the BOST/CWS game starters today!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU PLAY THEM! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good luck today....GV
    Forza Udinese

Comment

Thanks

and good luck to you tonight as well G-69! Here are the remainder of my plays for tonight!

3 * FLOR/SD (O)7.5 Becket/Eaton at PLUS +105
      The fish fried me last night so lets see how this fares as once again ALL the stats point to 8+ runs in this game. Especially with last nights game going under due to Lawrence pitching his game of the year. Just a couple more things to look at below:

Over has played in Joyce's last four BHP.
      Over is 6-2 in SD last eight overall.
      Over is 11-4-1 in the last 16 meetings.
      Eaton and Beckett's last 3 games combined are 4-2 Overs.

Eaton and Becket combine ERA's at over 9+ for the year and almost 11.5 for the last 3 games

Average runs for and against are 9+ and almost 12 runs inverse respective.

2* CUBS -150
      Love Prior in this spot...would be a higher play but the Cubs bullpen will come into play here which is always scary.

1.5 * REDS +102
      Love Harangatang here and would be a bigger play but Webb is always tough despite his record. If they could not score vs the Reds pitching last night with Johnson going. Webb can not expect much more support as he has had zippo all year.

PITT +1.5 R/L List Burnett
      Love this kid to keep it close as Bucco give STL Fits! Suppan can definitely be hit at home!

2* ROCKS -117
      Kennedy is a stud and super at Coors. Hernandez is no slouch either and this should be a solid play as long as "SHAWNEE SHECHICKEN SHITCONE" is not called upon in the ninth to blow the game for him!

HENCE:
      1* ROCKS/MONT (U)11
      See the above and pray S Cubed doesn't show up in the ninth!

NFL:

1* BUFF +2
      1* WASH (U)37

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike-Boy does Shitcone have an impact of the game;it seems more times than not that not only is the game on the line when he comes in to pitch but also the over/under.

Comment

You are

most correct....how that dork has as many "saves" as he does is only because it is the Rockies who normally have a 5 run cushiion when they bring him in to get a one run win! Can you believe this guy was a STARTER!!?? Looks like he must have started for the Whoriols today! 9-0 after 4 and a half! Looks like I should have flip flopped the total with the side!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU S-1!! Gv

Comment

Good Luck tonite G!!! Knock!

Comment

Great call on the FL over play........ thanks

Comment

Working...
              X