X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for Monday

COLLEGE (121-81)= 60% NBA (28-31)

College

Central Michigan P - Central is 8-0 at home and 6-1 ATS. They have also won 3 straight conf. games at home by an average of 17 points and won by 5 at Western. Central has covered 6 of their last 7 and Chris Kaman will be too much!

Wisc-Milw. -12 - Milw. is 6-1 ATS at home and have won 5 straight, their last loss came at Green Bay by 11 and they will pay them back tonight! Milw. is 9-0 at home and have won 8 of those easily by double digits the ninth was only a 4 point win...against 18-3 Butler! Green Bay is 2-5 ATS on the road.

Appalachian St -15 1/2 - App st is 6-1 ATS at home and already won by 17 at VMI. App st is 11-0 at home and have pounded teams by 20 or more 6 times! VMI 3-6 ATS on the road.

Western Carolina +14 - E. Tenn is 1-4 ATS at home and should be in a battle just to get the victory in my opinion so the 14 looks real good here!

Eastern Kentucky -15 - If Eastern does not win by at least 20 it would be a miracle. For a million reasons given in previous threads, Tenn. St has not been within 20 to another team in 5 of last 6 games and 3 of them were at home!....the other one they lost by 18!....this one is for you Fred.

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 02-10-2003, 07:34 PM.

Adding 4 two team 5 point teasers.

These are plays for me because i'm pounding them and i like em'!

I would like to sweep but there always seems to be one scratch your head game and well it's Monday.

Syracuse +8 1/2 - Oklahoma +10

App. St -10 1/2 - Tenn-Chat -1 1/2

Western Car +18 1/2 - Evansville +12

E. Kentucky -9 1/2 - Wisc-Milw. -7 1/2

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Good Luck Wayne, I'm a little nervous without Goldclub not being
      around to help me pick winners.

Comment

What a breath of fresh air not seeing his nightly ads.

Comment

When I get lonesome for him I'll travel down to ********* and have some fun with him. I see on another site ******* posted
          Colorado State as his play today.

Comment

It must not be a top play cause he didn't post it here......He seems to just post NBA here, no????

Comment

I've been watching his college plays at the other site and he's
              winning 66% or better.

Comment

I wonder why he doesn't post them here also???

Comment

great pick!!!

Wayne,

As far as I'm concerned, you are one of the very best cappers around.

Four for five today. I wish I had more balls to bet more, but I usually try not to over extend.

The Western Carolina pick screwed me, only because, I, put that play in most of the parlays.

Thanks for all of the Great Picks!!!!!

Comment

you are the man. i have to admit that the best plays you come up with are the colleges no one knows about!!! keepm up the good work, made a fourtune these last two weeks.

Comment

The research worked again!

My girl hates it when i don't talk to her for about 3 hours each weekday building some picks and saturday's ...............:p she knows to just keep making coffee!

I have to admit i went to Kinko's for some printer ink and well Goldclub asked me to release Western Carolina tonight ........I should have mentioned that then you could have faded that one and been 5-0.....DAMN!

Comment

I went to Kinko's today and he gave me East Tenn. so I faded
                        them and took Western Carolina. I just can't get a win with
                        Goldclub.

Comment

You better not renew your subscription!:D

Comment

Working...
                          X