Saturdays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Plays

Hit a nice little winner on the Blue Jays last night! Lets keep it rolling!

Angels Sele +1.30 for 3 units to win 3.90 units! This guy has been one tough customer to beat on the road this year! Sele/Angels are 5-1 when he gets the ball on the road this year. He is 4-0 with a 4.43 ERA in 7 road starts this season. The Yankees have now lost 4 of their last 5 games. Gotta go against the Yankees with Loaiza pitching also, he hasn't thrown real well since putting on the pinstripes!
    Angels-Yankees over 11 for 3 units! When Sele throws on the road, the Angels have been getting into some high scoring games. Look for Loaiza to give his share of runs up in this game also! I'm looking for an Angels 7-5 victory tomorrow!

Reds Harang -1.05 for 3.15 units to win 3 units! The Reds have a chance to pick up a few victories in this series, playing probably the worst team in baseball right now! Beating Johnson last night should motivate them to possibly look at sweeping this series in Arizona.

Reds-DBacks over 9 for 3 units! I look for the bats to come alive in this game tonight, after batting against one of the most dominant pitchers in baseball, Johnson last night! My prediction Reds 7 DBacks 4

Will be back in this thread throughout the day if I see some more plays I like!

GL Krunch
    :D

ADDING

NFL Preseason

New England-Cincy over 35 1/2 for 3.30 units to win 3 units

Arizona -3 3.30 units to win 3 units

Green Bay-New Orleans over 39 1/2 for 3.30 units to win 3 units

Miami-Washington under 37 for 3.30 units to win 3 units

Raiders -2 1/2 for 3.30 units to win 3 units

Expos L Hernandez +1.08 for 3 units to win 3.24 units

GL Krunch
    :D

Comment

Good luck

to you tonight krunch! Looks like you had Sele on cruise control until the like 5 hour rain delay and now the relievers will change the game completely! I have had a few of those lately with what "is...isn't"! BEST OF LUCK! (love that Wash under)! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Best of Luck tonite Krunch!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
        X