Friday's Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Plays

First off, I want to thank every one on this forum for their kind thoughts and consideration over the loss of my wife and kid's mother. You all seem to be a great bunch of people and it meant very much to me reading your thoughts and concerns for my family in a time of grief. God bless you and thanks a bunch for your kindness.

Well I'm gonna try to get back at what I do best, analyzing and trying to pick winners in baseball.

Tonights 1 st Play

Blue Jays Towers +1.30 for 4 units to win 5.20 units! Towers is 5-0 on the year when pitching a game after the Blue Jays lost the previous game. He is 5-1 in his 6 decisions since the All-Star break and seems like the Blue Jays go to guy when they are in desperation. He's pitched and won the last 2 games the Blue Jays have won, winning 7-2 vs the O's and won 5-4 at the Yankees. Towers is also 4-1 in his last 5 road decisions!

Will be back in this same thread, if I find any more plays I like!

GL Krunch
    :D

krunch

I have been gone for awhile as well dealing with my mothers ill health.....I did not know you have had to handle this though....my sincere thoughts and hopes for you and your family!!!

That was also a VERY HEADY and Brilliant call on Toronto......I used sports and capping as a mind relief in the past month to post a few plays as well....it does help one forget for a brief time!

I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

krunch

i just heard about your loss i am so sorry and god bless you and your children

Comment

krunch:

my prayers are with you and your family. Im sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thanks Guys

You guys are great and very caring type people! Thanks again to everyone for your kindness and consideration!

Krunch
          :D

Comment

Krunch!!! I'm so Very Sorry to read about this!!! My Prayers go out to You and your Family!!! Woody!

Comment

Working...
            X