Tenn. St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenn. St.

Don't forget they play(or show up) tonight. They play at E. Kentucky.E.K.U won at Tenn. St. by 16.EKU should win by 30.
    One more and I got to go

Fred, love the play. This should make it even better.

EKU won 109-83 that is a 26 point margin at Tenn St. 30 might be light
    Scooner!

Comment

Scooner, you are correct. I don't know what I was looking at. All of those double digit loses look them same after a while.
      One more and I got to go

Comment

I don't even like Fred. Overall I think his picks suck. However, God this hurts, I am with him on E. Kentucky. Fred is gonna ride this horse till it's dead so jump on boys!!!

Comment

This game is scary. I have no play on it, and not to say that Western Kentucky won't blow them out, but there are some reasons that my gut feeling tells me that I would have to take Tennessee State here, but I won't!

In the previous meeting, won by Eastern Kentucky 109-83, EK shot the lights out from behind the line, hitting 14-25 56.0%of their three point shots. I don't see them doing that again. I also have a hard time laying this many points with a team that is not used to winning, 8 - 12, no matter how bad their opponent is, in this case Tennessee State 2 - 19.

Eastern Kentucky has only been a favorite once this season, -1.5 at home against SE Missouri State, they lost 77-93.

Tennessee State is 9-2 straight up against Eastern Kentucky since 1997 and 5-0 straight up at Eastern Kentucky since 1997.

Road underdogs of 12.5 or more points after failing to cover the spread in 6 or more consecutive games are 30-15 against the spread.

Also, Eastern Kentucky will be without their third leading scorer tonight, Guard Ben Rushing (knee), he averages about 10 pts a game and has made 28 out of 30 from the free throw line. In the first meeting with Tennesse State, Rushing went off for 27 points.

Good luck. I hope it cashes for your guys.

John
          EZWINNERS.com
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Talk about trying to burst ones bubble!!!!!!!!

Comment

A 17 point winner! Glad to see that you guys got that one.

John
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

It's always easy money betting against Tenn St.!

Comment

Working...
                X