KAPTAINS Late Sails w/ ItsBill at the Helm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAPTAINS Late Sails w/ ItsBill at the Helm

Kaptain and ItsBill be cruising around Frisco bay in our dinghy, nots looking too good....ItsBill be pissed, and suggest to the Kaptain that weez go back and gets the BIG ship, plots a long cruise, OVER some rough seas, and goes kicks some ass.... ...Kaptain thinks for a long whiles, and then says "why the hell not'...Ize gots a good ship, good crew, and they likes the ROUGH ones...Plotted and ready to go....

Sides/Stops
    Houston-143 win 9-8 +1.00
    Colorado-127 Postponed
    Pittsburgh-120 lose 3-6...-1.20
    Oakland-134 win 5-4...+1.00
    Anaheim-153 win 6-4...+1.00

Texas-143 win 5-2...+1.00
    Yankees +124 lose 2-7...-1.00
    Seattle-120 lose 2-3...-1.20

TOTALS
    Pittsburgh OVER 10 1/2-105 lose 3-6..-1.05
    Toronto OVER 10 -115 push 4-6...
    Oakland OVER 8 1/2 -120 win 5-4...+1.00
    Detroit OVER 9 1/2-120 win 2-9..+1.00
    finished 6-4 for +1.55 units
    early plays 0-2 for -2.91
    overall 6-6 for -1.36 units

Good luck to all, especially you

Kaptains updated record on yesterdays thread...
    Last edited by Kaptain; 08-19-2004, 05:36 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

GOOD LUCK

To you Kaptain! Look for me on "Baltimore Island" ! Not hard to find! I am the only on it!!

BEST OF LUCK ON ALL YOU PICKS!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Ok Kapt TOF... We are ready for another smooooth sail sir...
      BOL to us...

Comment

Re: GOOD LUCK

Originally posted by GoldVike
        To you Kaptain! Look for me on "Baltimore Island" ! Not hard to find! I am the only on it!!

BEST OF LUCK ON ALL YOU PICKS!! Goldv
        GoldVike...The Old Kaptain beez knowing these water and islands pretty good...The Island you beez calling "Baltimore Island", actually splits into 2 islands, if yee goes a bit further SSW...It then becomes "Angel" Island... ...The Old Kaptain not knows what side of the Island he beez coming in from, youz gots to remember---"ItsBill beez at the Helm"---depends on which eye he be using:confused: ...You can rest assured, the Old Kaptain beez PROUD to picks you up---"On either side" of the Island...The Old Kaptain also knows there be 2 men already on the "Baltimore" side of that island...They beez Sean Micheals, and Lenny Stephens...Pretty goods company to have whilst you wait out the storm

Either way--my man---Kaptain will beez having Spark and Coverboy lokking for your ship, to seez what side she be tied up on.

Good lucks to you mate---the Old Kaptain:cool:

Kaptain just noticed MtrCtyPimp beez on that Islan too...On the "Baltimore" side...Now there beez 4 of you....Youz can plays cards while the storm passes through, and then seez what side of the island beez having the most damage..:D
        Last edited by Kaptain; 08-18-2004, 07:29 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Its Bill at the helm tonight

Now lets set sail

Good Luck

Comment

good luck kmann, like the oakland over, hope rain delay makes a few more runs
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
            X