Plays For Wed===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays For Wed===>

That half run in the Stl/Cinn game cost us a great night but we still end up at 2-2 W/L and +2.33 UNITS for the night hitting the big 5* play on LAD AND the nice dog on the Twins. Updated record after last night:

MLB RECORD TO DATE

195-150-4****+++135.76 Units

*10* League GOY's
    1-0 (MLB)

5*----TOTAL-->8-4
    4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
    4*----TOTAL-->12-5
    3.5*--TOTAL-->8-4
    3*----TOTAL-->24-20
    2.5*--TOTAL-->21-10
    2*----TOTAL-->43-39-1
    1.5*--TOTAL->23-18-3
    1*----TOTAL->53-48

OVERALL Posted record this year +152.70 Units

Or the proverbial $100.00 player would be up $15,270.00 overall and $13,576.00 in MLB

PLAYS FOR TONIGHT (Going to play a rather weird looking card with some parlays POSTED FOR THE RECORD for a change) as I really like the combos.

3.5 * ATL +110
    I lost a bet on Atl with Wright blowing up last night which makes this even a better one now as Atlanta is an incredible bounce back team after a loss. They just don't carry it with them. Look for the bats to be out in force for them tonight as SD has a very rare offensive show at home last night and vs. Byrd whose last 3 outings has a stellar WHIP of 0.92! they should revert again with "Beer Wagon Ouch My Back Again Take Me Out Coach Wells" on the mound.

2* BALT +125
    Love this with two pitchers going in opposite directrions. Muldar is being hit hard and often with a skyrocketing average of 6+ runs against him last 3 outings and Balts bats should wake up after last night. Ponson has been great after the nightmare start and Balt has been getting him an average of 8 RUNS PER GAME SUPPORT LAST 3...so this game should be the one they win.

1.5 * BOST/TOR (O)10.5
    A huge run total but they put up 9 last night with two stud pitchers. Tonight should be ugly early and often. Wakefield needs no introduction to the Green Monster as he is watching more pitches come back off of it than his catcher! NOTE: Boston will still probably win the game as they wait for Wakefield to give up his 6th homer of the games before they start scoring!

2* PARLAY LAD/STL +102
    Getting Larry Walker for St Louis was like giving a Great White Shark another row of teeth. Sheeshhh...now President Hancock is starting for the Reds.....Williams for the Cards....yechhhh!

1 * STL -1.5R/L / LAD +160
    Obviously I like Perez tonight vs "The Tanker Valdez"....Just look at the last 3 games ERA's.....Perez a miniscule 0.92 and "The leaking Oil Tanker" approaching 5! Add a well rested Gagne and a now once again light hitting Florida offense and I like them with the Cards.

BEER MONEY PARLAY OF THE DAY (we gotta hit one of these fun ones soon as we had an early season roll going on them)
    TEXAS/ANAHEIM/NYY +1.5/ATLANTA +1.5 Pays +560

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU PLAY THEM! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL tonight Vike
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

THANKS

HOMER! From the looks of things though it's me vs the World on the Baltimore pick!!:D
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Solid card

Gl today
        Forza Udinese

Comment

GL GV!!

Comment

good luck goldvike...............

Yeah, it's been a while since I last posted plays........hope I can continue where I left off before!

gex511

Comment

Good luck Vike

Comment

Going to add===>

Just one more play for tonight:

1.5* BREWERS -103
                Not often you will be able to make a play on Sheets AT HOME at even money! Like Clement as a starter BUT he has one bad inning normally and runs high pitch counts. Brewers for some odd reason OWN the Cubs and they have a great closer in Kolb and the Cubs......wellllllll.......they do not......

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                X