server update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server update

server software is being updated so if you see a slight downtime don't worry.

Also for anyone else let me know how fast this site is loading as well as bettorstalk.com

Thanks

The site has seemed really slow at times lately, especially during pre-football hours???????

Hopefully it won't be a problem this season as i'm sure we will set many records for users online. :D

Comment

Yep

It's been a little sluggish BC !

Comment

Monte

Definitely slowed down some. Particularly going to or from threads....Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Monte,

Very slow responses, hope it gets better

Comment

It is flying right now for me... High speed cable..... It was slow the last few days but not now..... Great job Monte..Thanks

Comment

Great job BC, this site is first class.

Comment

really fast right now..Thanks BC
                GLTA

Comment

seems faster today--- good job.

Comment

thanks for the info iwas wondering?? great site love the info and pics of the ladies wow keep it up :D
                    remember the more you bet the more you win

Comment

AOL:

I still cannot access the BettorsChat website using AOL. This is as of 9:20am (CDT) on Thurs., 8-19-04. I can get thru fine, however, if I use Internet Explorer.

I now know that I'm not the only one having trouble. MtrCtyPimp seems to have been having difficulty getting through as well.
                      I copied and pasted his comments below.

Bennojd
                      ----------------------------------------------------

MtrCtyPimp
                      ON HER CHEST

MLB Wednesday -1.5

All Plays -1.5

5* Baltimore +240
                      5* Texas +125
                      5* Kansas City +200

Yesterday 1-1 +2*

PEACE

I was havin problems gettin on thru AOL but Internet EX worked.......not sure if problem was on my end or not
                      Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Trying to figure out why that is popping up as it shouldn't be. Try deleting your cookie/cookies and see if that helps. Also check which version of AOL your using. I don't notice that problem myself on AOL's browser, but I rarely use it.

Comment

I just HAD to post something about the site now.

It is freaking f*$king SLOW!!!!!!!!

Just checking a couple of posts has been annoying just waiting for the page to load.

It needs to be fixed ASAP or there will be way more gripes when the NFL goes live in a month.

Sorry if I am being so blunt, but that is the way I am.

Hopefully it'll get fixed sooner than later.

Comment

Don't understand it.... it has been blazing all day for me on 2 different computers at 2 different locations......

Comment

Let's try and help

by saying HOW slow........I mentioned it was only slow between reading thread to thread......loading initially is within 2-3 seconds......thread to thread was running 5-10 seconds each click....that is not bad at all but I do have a cable high speed IC.
                              Occaionally loading threads has been as slow as 15-20 seconds......OVERALL PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN VERY VERY GOOD and may depend more on the INDIVIDUALS ISP than the Site Server for BC. JMHO! Gv
                              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                              X