Here are my plays. It's free to read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are my plays. It's free to read.

What's up peoples. Im new to the forum. Im here to share my thoughts and opinions. Don't want no beef. Just here for the info. and to make some dough.

Reds/Redbirds over 9.5 $345 to win $3HUN

St.Louis bats are hot, Harang will get knocked around. Don't know which Suppan will show up so Kinda hesitant to pull the trigger because it seems so obvious but F that you Im on it anyways. Guessing Reds 4 St.Lou 9.

Indians over Team total of 5.5 $220 to win $2HUN
    Hate to go against the Rangers because they made my day yesterday. Had Rangers TT over 5.5 runs. Texas 4 Tampa 2. Bottom of the 8th. 2 outs and my man Teixeira hits a 2 run homerun. But anyways back to the play at hand.
    Think C.C will come out strong. He gave up 5 in 6 the last time he faced the Rangers. Last time Callaway pitched he gave up 6 runs in 1.1 innings pitched. Multiply that by 9 innings. LOL. But serious though I considered playing the Indians straight up but the play makes me nervous, seems like alot of people are on Indians tonight. So Im bettign that win or lose the Indians will score.
    Guessing Indians 7 Rangers 6

NFLX
    Don't know who the hell to play tonight between the packers/Seahawks. But I am a FREAK. True story, Some lady at work told me she dreamt about seeing some kind of glowing fireball flying over her head. She reached up and cupped it in her hands. When she opened her hand to look at it, the ball was glowing Green and Yellow. So Im'on it. We asians believe in the Karma.

Packers-3 $110 to win a HUN.
    "Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat."

Welcome to the forum...

and GL tonight.
    Forza Udinese

Comment

Asian Silk,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome Asian Silk.
        Where is your chinatown located? Did you ever see the movie Chinatown with Jack Nickelson in it. Azz kicking movie.

Comment

Working...
        X