Bettorschat Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bettorschat Fantasy Football League

Since the Fantasy Forum goes unused and might not be around long i'm going to stick this here for any interested players.

Right now it costs $17.99 to play but in 2 days the price goes up to $19.99.

It is a salary cap game which means there is no draft. All you have to do is use a $50 Million salary cap to buy ANY player to fill your roster. Each week your team will gain or lose money based on player trading.

To see all the rules and have some questions answered just click on the link below to check it out. Hopefully your member name or team name will be similiar to the one here so we know who you are.

League Champion gets minimum $50 in return.

GL!

Wayne

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com...urceid=next_up

ALSO.....................

If you do choose to play then you need to join an existing league when you get to that option.

The League Name is : Bettorschat.com

The Password is : nfl

Be careful it is Caps sensitive!

Comment

I'm In.....

Played this last year and also played salcap for hockey...is lots of fun - hope to see some members in the league

Comment

COME ON!!!!!! Don't be a Sally!

We need at least 10 people for the division prize to be awarded. It's only $17.99 ..... is that too much? :tongue: :cool:

Comment

Comment

I'm in let's play
            Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

I'm in! I'm the fifth teeam. We need 5 more, guys. Come on. Thanks for the heads up Wayne.

Comment

Comment

If this was free like last year we would have 50-75 people in it BUT since we played the pay one we have 5 people???

Is $18 to play really enough to keep you from playing? :confused: :confused: ....... SERIOUSLY.

Comment

Come on guys. Still only 5 teams. We had fifty for the NCAA basketball tourney. But as Wayne said, that was free. Come on, it's only $18. Isn't it worth that to have some fun during football season with other members of this forum?

Comment

WIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

for people that bet thousands on pre-season games, you'd think $20 for some competition would be no problem......c'mon fellas !!!!!!!

Comment

sounds good.... I'll join.

Comment

SAD, VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

THE HAM MER

S49erman

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS????

YOU BOTH SAID YOU WERE IN. HELL I NEVER SHOULD HAVE STARTED THIS I GUESS. I THOUGHT WE COULD FIND 10 MEMBERS WILLING TO SPEND $18 ON A FANTASY LEAGUE.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT IT IS TO SHOW MY FRUSTRATION! :D

Comment

Working...
                              X