Monday's Gridiron Gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's Gridiron Gems

Indianapolis saved my day from being a disaster on Saturday night. Still, 1-2-1 for the day and -3.6 units.

3*
    Green Bay

1*
    Cincinnatti

Overall Record
    2-2-1, -1.6 units

did you copy and paste my post

Glad to see we are on the same side on both! Let's cash buddy!

Comment

LOL........

No, but I did notice that you lost for the first time last night so it's a good night for you to rebound!

With Carson Palmer playing almost the whole first half and Kitna playing through the 3rd quarter, I like the Bengals in this spot. Griese/Simms scare me a little bit, and I thought about making a play on the over.

As for Green Bay, it's more of a bet against Seneca Wallace as he'll play the majority of the game with no Dilfer or Huard. Couch/Pederson are both competent back ups for GB.

Stay hot, Tony V!!!

Comment

Last night was a bad pick by me. I thought Denver would be able to score but I guess not:confused: I have the same reasoning with the plays tonight. I personally don't think the Bucs even want to play this game and I would have a bigger play on it, if it wasn't for Griese/Simms. Seahawks should get smoked tonight but it just looks to easy, which scares me. Hopefully, we both get hot tonight!!! Good luck pal, it is nice to have you back!

Comment

http://
          Last edited by jt4545; 08-16-2004, 06:19 PM.
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

ANYONE KNOW WHERE LUCK LEO IS ?????
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
            X