Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In on 10/14/04

I will be there on the 14th, its booked already.

Let me know the details to hook up. I will be with
    some classmates and they party also.

Comment

SP,
      First off I want to thank you for the plays. You have been dead on money in the bank. I just have to ask a logical question,
      how can you be so sure of a game that is 6 weeks away?
      i'm not doubting you but that just popped into my mind.
      i'm know you can't get into specifics of the game.

Comment

Lou,

I'm 26 if you were wondering about ages. I'm definately going to be at all of those clubs. We should really plan this out, and all meet like Friday night at Hard Rock, and just go from there.

I'm down and I got a buddy that'll come with me.

Let me know if we're really doing this........

Mike

p.s. we'll have to hold up a bettorschat sign or something for everyone to find each other.......

p.p.s we'll take pics and post them on here!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds great...
          Last edited by Ldawg; 08-17-2004, 12:44 PM.

Comment

ANSWERING ALL QUESTIONS

(1) -- 34 YRS OLD -- PARTY LIKE I'M 21 - CANT WAIT -- ONCE AGAIN WILL BE AT THE IMPERIAL PALACE WEDS -- SUNDAY -- OCT 13 - 17 WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THOSE GOING DOWN -

(2) VERY LOGICAL QUESTION THE GAME IS 6 WEEKS AWAY BUT I WAS TELLING EVERYONE THREE WEEKS AGO BE READY FOR THE SASKATCHEWAN GAME OF THE YEAR-- I HAVE NOT MISSED A CFL GAME IN 10 YEARS AND WHEN THEY PLAY EACH OTHER THREE TIMES A YEAR FOR THE MOST PART YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON -- THE GAME FITS PERFECT FOR OUR GAME OF THE YEAR -- THIS IS WHY NFL AND NCAA IS SO HARD TO CAPP SO MUCH CHANGES OVER A YEAR AND UNLESS YOUR A DIVISION RIVAL HOW MANY TIMES TO YOU REALLY SEE THE OTHER TEAM -- THIS GAME HITS AND YOU WILL BE ON TH RIGHT SIDE --

Comment

I also put it on my calendar.

Comment

Working...
              X