frankb03 :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frankb03 :

Looking at todays card (MLB) , I would have thought those unders would have been rolling off your fingertips at a very rapid rate

Was hoping to compare with the miz :confused:

G.L>

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

A Few :

And only a few overs today :

St. Louis / Atl. = Over

Sides I will go with :

Houston
    Cleveland
    Baltimore

Unders in my opinon will rule the day , and my pars needem big !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Re: A Few :

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
      And only a few overs today :

St. Louis / Atl. = Over / Didnt Take Long *** Easy $$$ ***

Sides I will go with :

Houston
      Cleveland
      Baltimore

Unders in my opinon will rule the day , and my pars needem big !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

" Bam "

Go Cubbies (Under )

G.L.

Adding Detroit & Down
        Last edited by MemphisMafia; 08-14-2004, 04:26 PM.

Comment

CAUTION MEMPHIS. ROBERTSON IS 0-2 WITH AN ERA OVER 12 HIS LAST FOUR STARTS AT ANAHEIM. ANGELS NEED THIS GAME TO KEEP PACE IN WILDCARD/DIVISION RACE.

Comment

ROBB :

I considered these things and took it into account , but in all fairness I just need a fire extinguisher to put out everything I touch lately .

22-5 in "just" what Ive posted here the last 5 days (closer to 40-10 otherwise) and have a good dozen or so to go tonight . I hope you didnt go over like you were thinking about in that Blue-Bird game the other nite and stuck with the plan .

And by the way , I just got back from the OTB Parlor in Richmond and cashed a 1250.00 place ticket in the Arlington Million using my man Prado as a huncher

My hunch sez not to change my plans here , but I always appreciate your looking out for me .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

What does "and down" mean?

Obviously I get the Detroit part(!)

Comment

Re: What does "and down" mean?

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                Obviously I get the Detroit part(!)
                Down = Under
                Up = Over

<> <>

Comment

MM...........Are you sure you dont already have tomorrows scores in front of you :D

Great Run.......this kind of reminds me of your run to start the NBA playoffs.......something like 15-3 I think..........Thanks again for posting...........

Comment

Thanks maverick :

That 10-2 NFL is lookin like it gets another 11-5 or so added on to it , not done yet though and really havent updated but most where looking solid . And since I always go strictly unders in pre-season Im gonna take a few bumps there but all-in-all they will prevail in the end .

I plum forgot about the NBA play-offs , we did start that with a bang and now that you bring it up I remember playing the Utah Jazz unders for almost a month without losing a single time to.

Well its late and I wished I had the scores , But that would make it to easy

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Re: ROBB :

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
                      I considered these things and took it into account , but in all fairness I just need a fire extinguisher to put out everything I touch lately .

22-5 in "just" what Ive posted here the last 5 days (closer to 40-10 otherwise) and have a good dozen or so to go tonight . I hope you didnt go over like you were thinking about in that Blue-Bird game the other nite and stuck with the plan .

And by the way , I just got back from the OTB Parlor in Richmond and cashed a 1250.00 place ticket in the Arlington Million using my man Prado as a huncher

My hunch sez not to change my plans here , but I always appreciate your looking out for me .

G.L.

***MMM***

22-5, 40-10? Im really trying to find these beneficial posts but I cant find them anywhere.........Horse Forum? Offshore Forum? *********.........IMO just make a daily thread started by U that has all yer picks in it...........dumb people like myself cant seem to hunt for picks or opinions or whatever they are

ROBB MACK u were right........OVER was the rout in that game

PEACE

Comment

MMM

I've been without electricity since 11pm Friday night due to Hurricane Charley. Power was fully restored 1pm this afternoon. Luckily I had no damage. The homeowners across the lake in my yard weren't as lucky. Five houses directly behind me sustained damage.

Comment

frankb :

Very glad to here all is at least healthy and in fair condition . I was a bit worried knowing you where in the thick of things and had my concerns .

A lot of people are in dire straights because of the storm , not even counting the death toll . Its good to know you escaped harms way and I look forward to your imput soon .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Working...
                          X