Tdickson's College Football System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tdickson's College Football System

First Post: "by the way AIR FORCE qualifies for my 74-5 ats system in ncaa fb over the past 8 years"

9/27 Air Force -1 over BYU WIN 24-10 CB 13.0

After AF Win, td posted record as being 75-4...probably a typo since the record would be 75-5; no one caught it.

10/4 So Miss +8 over CINCY U WIN 22-20 CB 10.0
    10/4 Byu +2.5 over SDSU WIN 44-36 CB 10.5

After these two wins, td posted record as being 5-0, but I only found three winners and could not find the other two anywhere. Possible typo. Or perhaps he was thinking his Oct 11 plays would sweep as he had three for that day. Possibly, the other two winners were PRIOR to his posting any at b-chat. For the record, I'll track only the posted games. In any case, I'll take 3-0 with CB's of double-digits in all games to date.

10/11 Uconn +14.5 over NCSU 24-31 WIN CB 7.5
    10/11 Army +31.5 over L'VILLE 10-34 WIN CB 7.5
    10/11 Fresno +3.5 over HAWAII 28-55 Lose CB (-) 23.5

Post record as 7-1; I got it at 5-1. But at that rate, what the heck.

10/18 Nevada +2.5 over TULSA 28-21 WIN CB 9.5

Interestingly, no one gave kudos on this play. May have shyed away. Missed a Winner.

10/25 North Carolina +13.5 over CLEMSON 28-36 WIN CB 5.5

11/08 West Virginia +3.5 over BOSTON COLLEGE 35-28 WIN CB 10.5

11/15 Troy State +7 over UTAH STATE 23-14 WIN CB 16.0

11/22 Duke +5 over NORTH CAROLINA 30-22 WIN CB 13.0

11/29 Iowa State +26.5 over MISSOURI 7-45 Lose CB (-) 11.5

Prior to ISU game, td said he expected it to be his final system game of season and that record was 12-1; make that 12-2 after ISU loss. Posted games at b-chat were 10-2 at this juncture.

In a recent post in July in response to Homer, td suggested that his system does not kick in until week three, excluding the possiblity that the missing 2 winners were plays that occurred but simply not posted (first play sept 27). Probably a typo or optomistic outlook for that particular upcoming week as he was 2-0 going in and had 3 games on deck.

In a recent post on August 6, td posted claim the record was 14-2 ATS last season--a contradiction with his own record of 12-2, and a leap from the posted record of 10-2 with 4 missing winners.

Either the math is fuzzy or td's like me and often relies on memory. Heck, just two days ago I claimed I missed a 7-teamer with a blown 9th inning by one team; but when I went to update my records, I noticed it was an 8-teamer. And that was only two days ago, much less last season.

While I was pretty thorough, the possiblity exists that I overlooked something in my research.

Whether the record was 14-2, 12-2, or 10-2, it's hard to argue with the posted results above which were SOLID ****** and often straight up dog wins.

There were two games where the teams were underdogs of 20> and severly outmatched. Those two teams got blown out, one of them covering for the 1-1 ATS split.

Td's plays are always road teams, underdogs, and conference...unless the line move on a small dog closed as a small fave.

Td always posts the plays in plenty of time...usually several days before the game.

I want to reitterate what I've posted in other threads regarding the purpose of my researching other cappers: To give back to the forum. To search out winners who we can trust to follow. My purpose is not to expose bad cappers. We keep it positive in Dave's world. I won't even do an expose' if the capper is not a winner. We want to know who the WINNERS are so we can make money.

Td freely admits throughout his posts that the NFL is not his forte'. But td's a winner with his college football system plays which are 88-6 ats, er, 82-9, um...118-2...oh hell they WIN!

Looking forward to this year's plays td...good job...

dave

Warrior

What exactly is the system ? It sounds powerful .

-CB

Comment

Not sure. But td posted the plays last year and it kicked butt.

dave

Comment

OK Thanks Warhrryoir

PS any chance the WAEROIR I know and love will make a GUEST APPEARANCE SOON ?

SURE MISS HIM.

BYE !!!!!!
        OUT !!!!!!

Comment

OALKAND A ON CRACK!!!! THEY LOES ME THOUSAND DOLAR!!!!!!!! I POUND THEM AGIAN TONITE ALRAYDY!!!!!!!! NO WAY JHUDSON MULDER LOSE TWO ROW BACK BACK!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!! WAROIURE BYe!!!!!!! LIBERY LADY KISS MY !@#$%^&*!!!!!! I MY OWN COMPURTER OK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

OAK -1.5 -125 BANK IT BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          OAK OVER 5.0 RUN SCORE BAM!!!!!!!!!
          OAK + ANGLES PARLYA +125 BAM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WAHRRYUR

OHHH THATS GREAT >>> I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH LATELY >>> WAITE TIL EZ WYNNERZ SEEZ THIS >>>> HEEZ GUNNA LOVE THISS >>>THAXN WHEYRUR >>> I GO NAU AND BIE !!!!!!

Comment

EZ WINNERS !!!!

Originally posted by Warrior
              OALKAND A ON CRACK!!!! THEY LOES ME THOUSAND DOLAR!!!!!!!! I POUND THEM AGIAN TONITE ALRAYDY!!!!!!!! NO WAY JHUDSON MULDER LOSE TWO ROW BACK BACK!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!! WAROIURE BYe!!!!!!! LIBERY LADY KISS MY !@#$%^&*!!!!!! I MY OWN COMPURTER OK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

OAK -1.5 -125 BANK IT BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              OAK OVER 5.0 RUN SCORE BAM!!!!!!!!!
              OAK + ANGLES PARLYA +125 BAM!!!!!!!!!!

John -EIE ASSK WHERRYURROIR MAIKE GEST APPEERENCE 4 U AND MIE 2DAI !!!

LAPHIN MYE ASS OPH NAU

Comment

warrior

thanks for the post- concerning my record there were two wins prior to me joining this forum that I did not post. I think one was North Carolina and the other seems like it was Clemson. I hope that clears some things up. I am not trying to post some bogus record, I am just trying to pass along some good information.
                IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

Comment

Dickson

All I know is your system is money in the bank and I can't wait for the plays. They made me a lot last year and hoping for the same again :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I just noticed something

what if you played the moneyline on every single digit dog? only loss would have been fresno- I think I will give that a try this year
                    Would a 8 point dog be about 3 to 1? What about 3points
                    IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

Comment

yeah i know td...i got so much going on i've probably posted all kinds of seeming contradictions...but they're not contradictions only mistakes...

dave

Comment

Working...
                      X