Mlb 6-teamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb 6-teamer

Last year I hit several baseball parlays for anywhere from 5-8 teams. A couple paid about 100-1. Of course I just pick teams I like for a small amount.

Yesterday I hit 6 out of 8 (I posted somewhere else that it was seven, but when I went to update my records I saw that it was eight...I had included Soprano's Dodgers pick).

One thing that happen a couple times last year is that I would get swept 0-7 or something like that.

This happened 3 or 4 days ago (0-8). The only reason I didn't play the other side for a small amount the other day is because it look IMPOSSIBLE for me to go 0-8 with the teams I had.

If I had dropped a bit on the other side, it would've paid about 130-1. Ouch. Here's my 6-teamer today. It pays 14-1; the opposite pays 115-1 (it won't hit, but I thought that the other day too when all those heavy faves got beat).

Giants
    Wsox
    A's
    Yankees
    Marlins
    Montreal PK (CFL)

My hedge on the other side does not include Montreal; just the five baseball games...gl

dave

bank it...thank me later...

dave

Comment

up4games

Comment

GL my friend

Love your SF play

Comment

Never woulda' guessed it would be the A's to let me down on this one. Also had'em on a 2-teamer w/Montreal, and had'em as one of only 2 flat bets...

Five out of Six and a losing day! Get'em next time...

dave

Comment

Hell of a go warrior! You'll get'em next time.

Comment

Working...
            X