Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Some of you may remember me. Some of you may not. lets put those old memories behind us. SeanieMac is back on strictly business.

Before you all jump to conclusions, let me fill you all in. I have lived amongst you all for about 2 months, causing no problems. "Frank White" was here on a mission. I was "Frank White"

I delivered some OK picks, but more or less, I have shown you all that I have grown up. I want nothing but peace and good fortune to everyone.

Now lets rolllll boyssssss
    Success will be the best revenge

:redfaced: :redfaced:

Comment

wass up SeanieMac Beeotch

Good 2 have U back

PEACE

Comment

Let me be one of the first to welcome you back Seanie.... thanks for listening dude.... BOL as always:cool: :cool:

Comment

I figured you were Frank White with your nonsense and silly gibberish ... you're still confused.

Stay the Fuck out of my way at all times.

No Exceptions

I don't like you.... I never will

We're done here.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            :redfaced: :redfaced:

grow up and move on will you already. Now i say good luck to you wayne, i followed your picks closely, I put it past me, why cant you?

Comment

Take your 5 names and go and grow up yourself!

P.S. I'll be watching you closely. I'm sure at some point you will be banned for a 5th time.

Sorry but you know i hate people using several names here and you have been guilty of that more than once!

I've tried with you several times and you were childish and an ass every time!

Comment

LOL BOL to you Wayne

Comment

Wayne

Once an asshole always an asshole .

This piece of crap is a trouble making cancer and a jinx.

No patience with this one Wayne ... 1 screw up and kick him to the curb again.

He's gonna cost a lot of people money ... he's a liar and he posts bad information on purpose.

I'll bust his ass for once and for all and it will be my pleasure to do so.

Comment

Welcome back dude! This guy brings a little life to the place.

Comment

mike i'm here to moderate and make money. He costs me half my nights chasing his shit around here and usually takes the focus off gambling and it's the wrong time of year with football coming to babysit again.

Don't worry coverboy, i'm watching.

P.S. Frank White we can all post under different names and act differently, BIG DEAL! Your true colors have shown many, many times!

Comment

Wayne

Thanks Wayne .... nothing can interfere with business.

It's appreciated .

Comment

Re: Wayne

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                          Once an asshole always an asshole .

This piece of crap is a trouble making cancer and a jinx.

No patience with this one Wayne ... 1 screw up and kick him to the curb again.

He's gonna cost a lot of people money ... he's a liar and he posts bad information on purpose.

I'll bust his ass for once and for all and it will be my pleasure to do so.

state how i post bad info on purpose or move on.
                          My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

im sorry for this bad info

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showth...threadid=37088
                            My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

You just did it again with your lies and deception ... why don't you also post your game of the year loser ... The Tigers getting the crap kicked out of them in Colorado .

You think everyone here has a short memory .. you treat people with no respect so that's just what you get in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X