• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigers? u mean this?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...threadid=36015
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Nice try Pal ... no it was under another one of your idiotic aliases " Weber "

Now you're insulting me.

You'll never learn.

Comment

Oh weber, my neighbor, let me get you the link where BC said that wasnt me.

This is too easy hahah

Comment

Dont bother ... it will mean nothing to me .

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...5&pagenumber=5

NEXT! play the sidelines coverboy for awhile, nice try, cant knock your effort, but you cant win them all

GL 2morrow Cover

Comment

Don't be misled my friend ... this is not about winning and losing ... this is about you getting ushered the fuck out of here as quickly as possible .. AGAIN

You dont belong here ... you're a useless distraction. you don't get it .

any time you hit the lottery and win a play it's someone else's and you claim credit .. and for what ? No one gives a good goddamn anyway .

Look we've been through this before and let's just agree to stay out of each other's way . I don't like you end of story.

Comment

i proved i belong here. i proved you wrong. i proved i can pick winners. you proved how much of a fake thug you are. you proved you hold grudges on the internet.

its over. im here. you and wayne can live in anger all you want. i didnt do anything wrong. me and wiz are straight.

you can all come into my threads and look at me everyday. you can run prop bets on me. i dont know why you keep saying stay out of your way. your nothing to me. i dont follow your picks. i dont read your threads. remember neil, you cant out hustle a hustler.

thats it for me tonight. ill be around.

Comment

Pal .. don't get too comfortable ... dont get too settled in .... soon you'll screw up ( it's your nature ) and soon you'll pack your bags when you're evicted.

Comment

You have only proved you have not changed at all.
                    GL

Comment

WAY DOWN...

Good Bye schmuck!!!

Stay in your adolescent day care center.:angryfire

Comment

bump

Comment

hahaha damn i was readin like it recent seanie still at another forum on daily basis thought he was back...i remember havin words w. him before he doesnt mean harm just young guy runs mouth some
                          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X