Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday

COLLEGE (119-78) NBA (27-31)

Another Winning day in college Saturday!

College

Marquette -5 - I like the fact the line is moving in my favor and everyone jumped on Wake early. I think a closer look shows a Marquette team that is 7-1 ATS at home and the one they didn't cover was their last at home against St. Louis a game in which i think they were looking ahead to this one. W.F. is only 1-2 ATS on the road as a dog and i think the non-conference game will bring much more intensity with the home team and veteran leadership and great defense. W.F. has Duke up next and then Maryland while Marquette plays next against Depaul.......Wake could be in a tough spot looking ahead here.

Ball st -2 -Miami is 1-7 SU as a road dog and Ball St has been impressive at home of late winning 3 straight conference games their by an average of 13 points.Ball St. is 7-0 SU at home when favored and they are looking to avenge a 2 point loss at Miami 2 weeks ago.

Iona -4 -Siena has lost 2 straight both at home to bad teams while Iona is going in the opposite direction winning 4 of last 5 at home 3 by double digits and are playing much better than they were when they lost by 10 at Siena earlier in the year.

More to come around 3 pm

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 02-09-2003, 03:43 PM.

Oklahoma St. +4 - Cowboy's are 4-2 ATS on the road while Cinn. is 2-6 ATS as a home favorite and they just don't seem to be playing well right now.

Notre Dame -2 (buy 1/2) - Irish looking to pay Pitt back for earlier thrashing on national t.v. and have won 5 straight in this series at home, add to that Pitt. as a road dog twice this year has gone 0-2 SU and ATS N.D. has won 9 straight at home!

Oregon St. +1 1/2 -Just a feeling here that Stanford won't be up for this one and the Beavers avenge a 3 point loss at Stanford.

More to come!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Virginia -3 (buy 1/2) -Wolfpack are 1-4 SU and ATS on the road and in those loss' have lost by an average of 17 a game! Virginia is 9-0 at home and 6-1 ATS!

NBA

West -4 1/2 - The backups for the West could cover this on their own!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Working...
      X