Plays For Tues===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays For Tues===>

Should be back by the weekend so these are just abbreviated plays for now with not much to write up...I think it showed as I lost units on Sunday in spite of the Reds winning....so quickly for tomrorrow and will update record when possible.:

3 * PITT +100
    I usually go against the winner of a Sunday night ESPN game night winner but unfortunately SF got an extra day off. No matter...it is "Tomko by Ronco LongBall" on the mound vs I J. "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" for Pitt. Stats favor the Pirates here as they are undervalued at home as a dog with all the problems the Giants pen is having. An early exit by Tomko would be curtains...However....if he reverts to Idiot Savant form he uncharacteristiclly exhibited early in the year then look out for a decent shot for SF.

3 * STL -124
    I love the Cards offense. Would make this a higher play but frankly Carpenter is ready to blow up and revert like Tomko to his usually getting hit hard form. Only the Cards unreal offense makes this a play even this high for me. Would not shock me though if they go down to an L. so again be "careful" playing this one.

2* TWINS/SEA (O)9
    I never bet against my team BUT YOU WOULD BE WELL SERVED TO LOOK HARD AT TAKING SEATTLE HERE! Mullholland came into the 18th inning to piss away a GREAT game by the Twins relief staff. He should not last long. Meche is coming off the DL and has givein up his share. Seatt has Every day Eddy hurt and now relies on the the the THIRD WORST reliever next to BUNG HOLE KIM AND SHAWNEE SHECHICKEN SHITCONE with none other than SHITTY HALITOSIS HASAGAWA! Twins traveling and tired!

Speaking the Twins/OaKLAND marathon of marathon series.....the A's are flat out exhausted and traveling too! HENCE!

1 * DET +139
    Zito is their only hope to keep runs off the board to rest their wasted pen......hardly likely with the Det offense......an over here is probably a good shot too!!
    1 * DET/OAK (O)8.5

Parlay for the day is a small one and a rare RATED POSTED PLAY AT 1.5* with*1.5* BOST/ATL Pay =~ 1.5:1

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Looks solid...

GL today
    Forza Udinese

Comment

gv

good luck

Comment

GL Vike like both those Detroit one's
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good Luck tonite Bro G!!! Knock!

Comment