Best Bet of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bet of the Year

Inasmuch as this is the first day of Preseason Football, my best bet is that some service will come forth and say that today's game is THEIR Game of the preseason (maybe even the Game of ALL preseasons) and will state that it has some 156-2 trend supporting the pick.
    Ah yes, it starts all over again today.

Agree Savage

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

To That I Say :

<> <>

But I would give 2:1 on it

G.L.

***MMM***
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

NFL Pre-season

I am looking forward to getting the 2004 football season (college and pro) going but I don't do picks for NFL Pre-season. I learned over the years that NFL Pre-season was almost all luck, just guessing. Sure some guys will win and act like they were the sharpest cappers alive, but I tracked it for 13 years and most guys lost. Plus the lines sometimes move 4-6 points. I'd rather make a bet on a solid play when I know the regulars will play all 4 quarters.

Sincerely,
        Bennojd
        Last edited by Bennojd; 08-09-2004, 11:35 AM.
        Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

In the spirit of honesty for what a lot of these paid services really have to offer when all is said and done, I think if I started a similar one, I think I would call my service SuperLeech Picks. :D

Comment

Bennojd :

I couldnt agree more , its strictly for the junkies IMO .

And savage did you happen to notice as well as everyone else just how many hits this thread got just by wording the title the way you did ?

<> <> <> <>

Happens everytime

Comment

MMM

It's all about the wording you should know that. If your into hits on your thread. Me I honest don't care. If I get less hits and lose, then at least I know less people may have followed my play. :D

But then again I can't believe anyone follows my plays in bases the way the have sucked all season long.

I should start naming my thread "Today's worst plays"

P.S. - MMM totally agree with you and Ben on betting preseason games. Have never played a preseason game in foots and don't think I ever will. Hard enough to pick winners in the NFL in the regular season
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good point Memphis.
                Even sadder is that when Big Al, "Loser" Lawrence, etc. claim they have a GOY or some 156-2 system play, even more people read the ad and believe it and even worse pay money for it.
                An even better bet is when someone like Big Al advertises a game like this, some other member of HIS OWN group of cappers will have an equally big play on the OTHER side; I wonder why. :D
                Last edited by savage1; 08-09-2004, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Re: MMM

Originally posted by Homer
                  I should start naming my thread "Today's worst plays"
                  Homer LMAO. I wonder how many hits you'd get with that title.

Comment

Re: Re: MMM

Originally posted by frankb03
                    Homer LMAO. I wonder how many hits you'd get with that title.

Id give 2:1 on just as many so they can see what not to take

<. .>

Comment

Savage

Originally posted by savage1
                      Good point Memphis.
                      Even sadder is that when Big Al, "Loser" Lawrence, etc. claim they have a GOY or some 156-2 system play, even more people read the ad and believe it and even worse pay money for it.
                      An even better bet is when someone like Big Al advertises a game like this, some other member of HIS OWN group of cappers will have an equally big play on the OTHER side; I wonder why. :D
                      What's even sadder is the number of bettors who come looking for the quick get rich scheme requesting the likes of 'Loser' Lawrence and his gang. That thread from last week in which a BC member can get over 100 service selections. The overwhelming majority of request came from new members and members with under 100 posts.

Comment

frankb :

I noticed that also and it was truely :

" Sad "

But we all know thats the way it goes and there aint a thing anyone here can do about it !

Comment

Working...
                        X