KAPTAINS LOG up-date & Round Robin Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAPTAINS LOG up-date & Round Robin Trip

Kaptain bees up dating his log, whiles he sits on this lil island nad sips some rum....Update is below for youse to see...
    First 1/2.....152-138-6........-8.84
    2nd 1/2......127-102-5........+39.95
    overall........279-240-11......+32.11

Whilst the Old Kaptain bees doing this, he notice this island be having a lot of Birds....Kaptain be seeing a nest, and when he looks at it, eggs bees blue....Kaptain says to himself, there be 5 Robin eggs in there...Then Kaptain looks around more, lo and behold, this damn islands full of Robins...Robins all Round...Then it hits the Kaptain....Round Robin time...bees a long time since the Kaptain bees doing this....Captain Cantlose be ready to sail from here, whilst the Kaptain stays and enjoys the Island (Rum)...Kaptain be giving these stops (ports) for Captain Cantlose
    to handles for him...We sails with him before, he be a trustworthy Man....Kaptains crew can takes the day off...Relax, enjoys the Island and whatever
    they takes on

A=Florida -167 lose 2-0 A=Lose
    B=San Diego -121 lose 2-4 B=Lose
    C=Los Angeles -163 lose 1-4 C= Lose
    D=Atlanta -160 Win 11-4 D= Win
    E=Anaheim -154 Win 6-4 E= Win

all for 1 unit
    A & B=167/121 for 1.92 LOSE -1.00
    A & C=167/163.......1.58 LOSE -1.00
    A & D=167/160.......1.60 LOSE-1.00
    A & E=167/154........1.64 LOSE -1.00
    B & C=121/163........1.95 LOSE -1.00
    B & D=121/160........1.97 LOSE -1.00
    B & E=121/154.........2.01 LOSE - 1.00
    C & D=163/160........1.62 LOSE -1.00
    C & E=163/154.........1.66 LOSE - 1.00
    D & E=160/154..........1.68 WIN +1.68
    Finished 2-3 for -7.32 units

Kaptain bees gonna go figures what he may has to pays, or what he bees getting back...This will gives ya time to say "the Kaptains lost it"....will puts the figures in when the Kaptain gets em to Wager Island....:cool:
    ########################################
    So youse will know how the Kaptain picked (Capped) these games...I'll tell ya...Kaptain, as stated earlier, bees on this island....When one of the local "BRAVES" comes to the Kaptain and invites him to some steamed fish.."Marlin" no less...The chief introduces the Kaptain to some "PADRE", who bees trying to save the Old Kaptains soul...He tell the Kaptain I shoulds be taking a look at me ways of life...He be asking a lot of questions....Kaptain was "DODGING" all his inquiries, and managed to talks his way out of there....Kaptain tells him "I gots to go get ready to sail"...as the Kaptain bees walking away, he hears the PADRE shouts to him, "May the ANGELS of the Sea bees with you"...when the Kaptain bees logging all this in, his quill needs re-inking at the following entries...Marlin-Padre-Braves-Dodging-Angels...unusual, cause Kaptains Quill usually good for 4 pages of entries...."Gots to be an OMEN"...so the Kaptain sails with these....Each Capper be having his own "STYLE"...This be mine
    ########################################
    Last edited by Kaptain; 08-09-2004, 08:28 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

best of luck kaptain

Comment

GL Kaptain
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Kapt :

Beez a man of my heart , and I am on a few of these also

Prepare for Launch

G.L.

***MMM***
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

First mate reporting for Duty kapt TOF.... lets have a great sail today... Thanks

Comment

Kaptain

Excellent reasoning !!! Let's nail this Roundie.

Best of Luck Karl - our leader and friend.

CB 1/3WM

Comment

Spark

Originally posted by SPARK
              First mate reporting for Duty kapt TOF.... lets have a great sail today... Thanks
              The Old Kaptain beez worried abouts ya....If youz notice, the Kaptain says we be staying here on the Island:confused:

Captain Cantlose be taking our purchases for us today....:cool:

Me wonders how much RUM yee already be having

I loves you, me FIRST MATE...Coverboy be liking the Kaptains reasoning (i guess he means why), big word for the Kaptain...
              He be loyal, just like you, and if you'll notcie, ItsBill not beez around....I think he beez at the other side of this islan, with the natives

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kaptain

Not to worry bout Bill ... he's been scouting the local talent if you know what I mean ..

If you're not sure what I mean let me put it another way ... HE'S ON A TRIM HUNT !!

Share the wealth Billy ... Share the Wealth.

Comment

Kaptain TOF

After the Pirates (Pittsburg) stole our gold last night I decided to stay at the Island with the natives. They are treating me pretty good here for now.

I will be ready to hit the waves again tomorrow

You still have a good loyal crew and I'm glad to be a part of it

Comment

Working...
                  X