• Show
Clear All

IMPACT SPORTS FREEBIE

MLB: Braves
    by ImpactSportsPicks.com
    Sunday 8th of August 2004

Selection: Atlanta @ Arizona 4:35pm EST
    Play On : Braves (Oritz)

Anytime Casey Fossum pitches our interest is tantalized. You have to like the fact that mighty Casey is the only -300 opposing pitcher and he has been that TWICE. Now he carries the D-Backs as a -250 home dog.

The records clearly indicate the relative strengths and weakness of these two NL teams.

Here are just a couple of items to ponder.
    > Ortiz is 10-1 against the money line when playing against a terrible team (Win Pct. <=38%) over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
    > Fossum is 2-11 against the ML when his team is off a loss this season. (Team's Record)

A simple yet highly effective IMPACT SPORTS PICKS Super System:
    PLAY ON all favorites with a money line of -200 or more having won 18 or more of their last 25 games, a good team (54% to 62%) playing a team with a losing record. (59-8 88.1%)

Braves finish off sweep by chopping up Diamondbacks.
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

root

Here's the FREE winner for today, courtesy of Wayne Allyn Root:

Date: August 08, 2004

Sport: MLB

Pick: Sunday: Take chigago cubs vs SF GIANTS (8:05 pm EST on ESPN)

Comment

Wayne Root on the Cubs?

Lock me on on San Fran. No offense, but Root's play shave been horrible according to another forum.

Comment

Root is also one of the most conceited, arrogant people I have ever seen on tv.
          In addition he claims to be a great public speaker, but every time I see him speaking, he is flailing his arms wildly around like a paraplegic while trying to make a point;this actually detracts from what he is saying, and I find it very annoying.
          He may be a great marketer, but so was the Wizard of Oz until he was exposed. :D

Comment

I thought the Root play was on the Giants since its in caps, maybe thats the home team, but the pick isnt very clear
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

whats that Sebastian comp #

Comment

The Sebastian comp. number is 1866-8008946. The comp. for today was LA.

Comment

Guaranteed Pick: Big Al Mcmordie
                  Game: Chicago Cubs at San Francisco Giants Aug 8 2004 8:05PM
                  Prediction: San Francisco Giants
                  Reason: At 8:05 PM, our TV Game of the Month is on the San Francisco Giants with Noah Lowry over the Cubs and Kerry Wood. Lowry is the real deal. He has a 1.05 ERA in 4 starts this year, including 0.61 at home with a 0.97 WHIP. Lowry has 25 strikeouts in 29 innings, including 9 in a complete game shutout in his last start. Wood has a 4.85 ERA in his career vs. San Francisco, which is below par for him. At plus 1.38, the Giants are a steal as a home underdog. Take SF as our TV Game of the Month. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie. And be sure to get on board for my 4-game package today, which includes 3 underdogs and a favorite. It's available right now
                  ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Working...
                  X