My NL Game Of The Year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NL Game Of The Year!!!

Guys, It's been some time since my last post but have to share what I feel is the strongest play with value that I have seen in quite some time. I'm using this play as my NL GOY:

Cincinnati Reds w/Wilson +125

Good Luck to all that follow, It's time to bring one home for everyone on this great site!!! Jody

I was already looking at and going to be on that game. With it as your GOY I'm doubling that play :D

GL
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

gutsy call...good luck i'll pull for ya'...

dave

Comment

Good Luck to you Homer and Warrior. Although some of the stats point to Colorado, I just love the Reds in this spot! The Rockies are not good, and also have just lost a major star, look for the Reds to come out strong.

Comment

Tuff game to call.

GL today
          Forza Udinese

Comment

Good luck man. i loved this last night. paul wilson is money as an underdog and now that the rocks traded walker i love it even more.

Bring it home
            My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

Reds twice with runners at 2nd and 3rd noone out and can't get a run across either time...also some pretty shoddy baserunning and defense...I am a huge reds fan and it pains me to watch them play...

Comment

Yes, it also pains me to watch my money go down the drain. But they are playing in Colorado so anything can happen!

Comment

Crap!! Down 8-3 but anything can and often times does in Colorado. I'm not giving up hope yet. Why in the hell don't they pull Wilson when he can't get an out in the 6th. I know their pen sucks but can't do much worse than wilson was doing!

Comment

Guys, I'm sorry for all of you that followed this pitiful game and lost. Trust me I don't think a one of you is as disappointed as I am. It truly was a pathetic to see the stranded runners and lack of managerial skills not pulling Wilson. But, I'm not one for excuses. The few times that I post here makes it even more upsetting, simply because my intentions are to share what I feel is a strong play. It just doesn't work out sometimes. Oh well, today's another day. There is a game or two I'm looking at and will post soon, for anyone interested...Jody

Comment

I have been a reds fan all my life, and spent many a summer day when I was a kid at old Crosley field watching the Big Red machine...Miley may be a favorite with the players, but time and time again I have seen him make bonehead moves...he is a horrible manager

Comment

Nothing to be sorry about. Things like that happen. Can't wait for your next post. You always put out good plays :cool:
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Interesting site for gambling and sports discussion. I'm a recreational sports gambler and I like to bet against what the public bets on in big line moves, for example in the CFL Calgary moved from EV to +2 yesterday as Winnipeg Coach's job was on the line, If the team lost he's gone, if they won he could stay for a little while longer.

For today I like one play in the morning games and that is

TAMPA BAY/SEATTLE OVER 8.5 RUNS

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE, HOPE EVERYBODY CAN STILL PAY THEIR RENT, :D :cool: :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                          X