• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gv

nice

Comment

If I

were a betting man..... I would add one play for tonight which looks out of whack!

2 * SD/PITT (O)7.5
      The "Wells Brothers" here are both wayyyyyyy over on the numbers side.....last 3 games each over 2-1.....ERA's same time come out to over 9.5 runs per game a FULL 2 runs over this total...further..runs for and against are Kip almost 10 and David almost 9! Overall for the year the two have given up 21 OVER plays! Neither pen is a killer either! COMBINED WHIPS are over 3 as well (no pun) which translates to a lot of run scoring chances.

With David Wells notorious back problems this might be worth a small shot on Pitt as well at +155 but I will only play the OVER here!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU PLAY! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Re: Re: Nice call, Goldvike!

Originally posted by Frank White
        You can't just ask nicely. Im a reasonable person and was willing to change my Signature upon request.
        Fuck that, love the signature!

Great call on the 10* Vike!! Must feel even better being that it was on your team!

Comment

Great Hit gold Vike! Congrats!

Comment

This is NOT

a posted play but I will toss a couple of bucks on this as it has a shot at hitting at 23+ to 1!

PARLAY cinn +125/Pitt +155/SD (O)7.5 +100/LAD -1.5 RL +110

GOOD LUCK ON A "FUN" play!! Gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Nice call, Goldvike!

Originally posted by BigMike
              Fuck that, love the signature!

Great call on the 10* Vike!! Must feel even better being that it was on your team!

Oh well, some people want to start something over nothing, ill let them get their jollies and say they win.
              Last edited by Frank White; 08-07-2004, 08:49 PM.
              My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

gv your the man thank you!

Comment

thank you

you are awesome dude, i had no intention of playing anything but 10*'d minnesota on your heels

great job
                  b

Comment

Thanx GV...I was on the fence on this game and decided not to go with it...until I read your post...WINNER.

dave

Comment

Working...
                    X