SAT PLAY===> My only MLB 10*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT PLAY===> My only MLB 10*

This is my highest play of the year so far so play at your own risk as my Twins game went down last night. No big write up but will say this......Santana is up for the Cy Young this year...his stats are borderline great......Hudson is coming off the disabled list.....when he has been healthy the last couple years the Twins whipped up on him.....Twins just lost a heartbrearker......Hudson will not go deep in the game to protect him....A's pen is bad at best AND got used heavy tonight......Nathan for the Twins WHO IS arguably the best reliever in MLB or at least the AL right now....never even got up......use your own judgement as I DO NOT PROMOTE MY PLAYS but I will try this one:

10 ******** MINNESOTA TWINS -140

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TOMORROW!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I like it VIKE..........another trend in out favor is the Xtra INNING home loss.........next night is a favorable play.

Im thinking of dropping a bomb on the Padres tomorrow..........when Pittsburgh starts to reel they really stink up the joint

I was gonna play the TWINS tomorrow prolly for a NICK but ill definitely double up on the play now..........count me in for the full DIME

PEACE

Comment

Best of luck tomorrow.
      Forza Udinese

Comment

I was thinking of the play even before you mentioned it(don't know if that is good or bad lol).
        It seems like a real good play.
        One would think after a tough Yankee series and an extra inning win last night, there might be a letdown, and the Twins should be ready witht their ace.

Comment

BEST OF LUCK

TO YOU TOMORROW MCP!! AND thanks for all your plays you put out!!

I will take a look at the Fighting Fathers! You are right! When the Polerats go bad they go allllllllll bad.....but when they get dog money and go on a run.....then "Ride the Rats'! they are dying again now though!

I HATE paying high chalk in the 140 to 160 range (i.e. mid week SF -160+ 3+* flamed)

FWIW.......I ONLY play a 10* game per year per sport (unless something obscene happens with inside knowlege) so this one will be it for MLB this year!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Savage!

Just for your info if it get down to the end (which most of these do) the Twins have won like22 GAMES THIS YEAR AT THEIR LAST AT BAT They ALSO have I believe 33 COME FROM BEHIND VICTORIES this year which of course most being late!

HOPE IT HETS FOR YOU IF YOU PLAY SAVAGE!! Goldv

Comment

GV. Great play and worthy of being a 10*. There will be a pitch count on Hudson but I don't know what the count will be. Based on past experience this year, Hudson has only 7 wins because Macha keeps pulling Hudson in the 7th or 8th inning and then the A's pigpen blows the save and the A's lose. And that's when Hudson is healthy. I would be surprised if Hudson's pitch count is over 80 tomorrow. Even though the A's won tonight, it was only after their closer blew another save. It's a good play for all the reasons you state and I will be playing them too. Good Luck. Hope you are still getting better news on your Mom.

Comment

Vike

I hate to use the word love a game. But I totally agree. I love this game. Santana is a STUD and hudson won't be at top form. Put that along with the Twinkies losing the last two games at home.

Also not traveling for a while now. A's being on a long road trip. Bullpen tired.

This is a great call and you know I will be on it also.

Bring it home my friend.
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

gv

good luck

Comment

I am on it Goldvike and best of luck to you and all who play it.

Comment

May all the luck be with the TWINS today!!!

Comment

Vike

I like the call. I'm with you on Minny. GL!!

Comment

Lets bring it home brother. We are seeing eye to eye on this one!
                          Good luck,
                          John

Comment

Congrats

Nice winner! It shouldn't have been as close as it was but a winners a winner.

Thanks!

Comment

Congrats

Congrats Goldvike on the play :bounce1:

Comment

Working...
                              X