Forum help for football season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum help for football season.

I am taking a different approach to betting football this season and that is simply to play limited plays and only the best of a service or a person's. In the past I would play all of a services plays and then would play my own and the rest is history.

So I am asking the forum for help with who are the best football cappers here and what are their best plays to just look for. The same question for services that appear here each weekend.

Right now my list consists of:

ASA: 5* or better
    Phil Steele: GOY in NCAA and NFL
    Warrior : NFL Extreme plays

Give me suggestions for other plays and I am planning on sticking with these and only play these and make a nice profit at the end of the football season.

Thanks guys.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

EZWINNER EZWINNER EZWINNER SHORTY 10*

Comment

Da Wizz!
      :D
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

I got a system

I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I have a system in college football that usually spits out one game a week. Last year it went 14-2 and has done about the same the three years prior. What I like about it is that it takes all emotion out of handicapping a game. Because I am not emotionally equipped to make a decision own my own. Hope this helps you GL:D
        IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

Comment

Re: I got a system

Originally posted by tdickson
          I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I have a system in college football that usually spits out one game a week. Last year it went 14-2 and has done about the same the three years prior. What I like about it is that it takes all emotion out of handicapping a game. Because I am not emotionally equipped to make a decision own my own. Hope this helps you GL:D
          Couldn't agree more. His System kicks total ass
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

That is one of the best systems I have ever seen. If you don't play them you are giving money away!
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

I always look for TD's plays also as his system kicks ass!!. It ususally goes exactly opposite my thoughts and generally WINS!

Comment

If Ya Dont Playem :

Then :

" Shame-on You "

Nuff-Said

G.L.

***MMM***
                " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I am going to add:

td "system plays". Maybe my top play each week. Was last year the first year you used the system?

Gb: I always look to see what the wiz is on. Thanks.

What was ezwinners 10* record last year? Will add him to the list.

anyone else?

Comment

My highest rated plays are 5*'s with maybe one 10* GOY per season. I dont have last seasons breakdown handy, but since I started rating my plays almost three years ago, my 5 STAR record for all sports is 250-135-2 (64.9%).

Shorty's top plays are 10*'s.
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

ez winners.

thanks for clearing that up. I have followed your 5* plays in baseball and will look for them during the football season as well. Do you have a 5* play each weekend?

Also how often does shorty have a 10*?

So now my list includes:

shortys 10*

ezwinners 5*.

Comment

I can help out in College Football .. that's my strongest sport. 6-12 games a week and I like staying away from weekday games.

Looking forward to EZ Winners .... Shorty 10 *'s ... tdickson's system ... MMM ... my partner Kmann ... Homer ... Spark's input .... and surely there will always be a few more who will step into the limelight. ...... Bennojd 's college basketball picks !!!!

Thinkin' we're gonna have one helluva kick - ass year.

Comment

Homer

I wasnt around last year ... joined up with you guys in February 04 ... You're getting me psyched up for football .... and plenty excited over tdickson's system.

Comment

Re: Homer

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                            I wasnt around last year ... joined up with you guys in February 04 ... You're getting me psyched up for football .... and plenty excited over tdickson's system.
                            Coverboy,

I won't say how I did on my posts in College foots so I don't jinx my season like Baseball this year :angryfire

But My best sport by far is College Foots. Love college football. Along with systems I use and capping has been a nice profit for me the last five years.

My stars in football mean a lot more then in any other sport. I load up come college foots season.

And Tdickson system helped clean house last year. Lost some in bases this year as you know but not as much as I won in foots last year.

Love this time of year. Football owns
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

you guys got me pumped

There is nothing like tailgating on gameday. the smell of BBQ, Bloody marys in the morning and whiskey at night. And best of all those good looking co-eds prancing around campus. Oh, lets not forget having a $1000 bet on some team that you dont even know who coaches them.

Lets tee it up-I am ready
                              IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

Comment

Working...
                              X