• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINAL: LSU 23, USC 0

First Downs: 12-4
    Total Yards: 244-91

Football Season is in the AIR!

dave
    Last edited by Warrior; 08-06-2004, 01:24 AM.

Comment

You have mail!

Comment

Thank you...will email you shortly...

dave

Comment

You hadda' been there...only about nine logged in at the time...but I needed a break from the grind...

dave

Comment

warrior - the man

I don't know a lot about these video games, but I definately like the outcome and am sure all trojan fans will now accept finishing second and move on to 2004. thank you.

Comment

I think LSU would win, but I dont' think they would win 23-0. Probably closer to 17-13 or something like that. Tigers SHUT DOWN Oklahoma. That same defense is capable of containing the Trojans...in my opinion...nothing against USC fans...

I would've LOVED to see them play. The ratings for that game would've matched the Superbowl.

Did you see my reply about the Vikings-Cowboys game at the beginning of the thread? That was weird...

dave

Trivia: What Superbowl was the most watched ever?

Comment

I remember that MNF game like it was yesterday. unreal coincidence. I hope that game you played today is a precursor to this years orange bowl. I have bled purple and gold since I was 10 growing up in new orleans.

Comment

I assume that was with last year's teams

Doubtful LSU would be able to win that easily with 2004 game, especially since they are not even the bes tteam in the SEC.

Comment

Re: I assume that was with last year's teams

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                    Doubtful LSU would be able to win that easily with 2004 game, especially since they are not even the bes tteam in the SEC.
                    until your dawgs can beat LSU, we are still the best team in the SEC. LSU's defense will be better than last year while the offense will have a senior at QB with limited experience, nick saban knows how to win. we'll employ a "don't beat yourself" mentality and rely on the defense for field possession and turnovers. I hope the offensive line of UGA has improved. I'll be in athens for the game.

Comment

Warrior

An entertaining thread. I followed along as if it was a real game.

Comment

Come on up!

Friday,
                        I have always liked LSU and their fans. Classy. Can't wait to see you whoop up on Florida with Spurrier in the stands. But you'll be a little sad leaving Athens. UGA is waaay better on D this year. Richt has this game circled. Not to mention OL will be much better with a running game finally (Kregg Lumpkin will be 1st team All-SEC with Vincent). Can't see how LSU D will be better...we'll see. Would be shocked if we don't play twice once again. But you never know with Auburn and Tenn as dark horses (Tenn? What am I thinking?). Florida will not be in it with a poor pass D.

Comment

Georgia is strong this year. I could see GA avenging LSU and LSU avenging Florida...2-0....

dave

Comment

Working...
                          X