Fridays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Plays

Looking at a couple of nice dogs for Friday!

Cleveland Sabathia +1.28 for 5 units to win 6.40 units! Sabathia is on a 5 game chop with his last game being a loss, win, loss, win, loss. He has won his last 4 starts at WSox, won 5-1 at, 4-2 at, 6-3 at, 9-4 at. He has improved with each start and has beaten Buehrle the last 2 times they've pitched against one another. Buehrle is 2-6 on the year when he throws against a left handed opponent. Buehrle has lost his last 3 starts at home vs the Indians. Sabathis is 12-5 in the month of August over the past few seasons.

Phillies Wolfe +1.32 for 5 units to win 6.60 units! The Phillies are 16-5 vs the West this year and Wolfe has a 9-4 record in the month of August. The Phillies have been Dodger killers over the past few seasons. They always play the Dodgers tough in LA.

Reds Claussen +1.30 for 5 units to win 6.50 units! Estes has spelled disaster the past few seasons in the month of August. He is only 2-12 in August over the past 3 seasons. I look for the Reds to win a few games, since coming off an 8 game losing streak.

Other plays
    Angels Escobar -1.53 for 4.59 units to win 3 units
    2 team parlay Astros Oswalt/Tigers Maroth for 3 units
    2 team parlay Brewers Sheets/Rangers Regilio for 3 units

Thats probably gonna be my card for Friday, as I'm off to finish up playing in my work softball tournament on Friday night!

GL Krunch
    :D

Solid looking card

Good luck
    Forza Udinese

Comment

August Good/Bad Pitchers

Here's a list of some pitchers that do well/suck during the month of August!

August Good Pitchers List

Miguel Batista 11-4
      Kelvim Escobar 9-3
      Roger Clemens 13-4
      Aaron Harang 7-3
      Tim Hudson 16-2
      Randy Johnson 13-5 (won the other night vs Florida)
      Cory Lidle 12-3
      Wade Miller 11-4
      Kevin Millwood 11-5 Phillies won their game last night (No decision for Millwood thou)
      Matt Morris 11-2
      Mark Mulder 11-4 (He won the opener vs Yanks the other night, didn't he)
      Roy Oswalt 11-1
      Andy Pettitte 12-5
      Mark Prior 8-3 (Got the win for the Cubs vs Rockies)
      CC Sabathia 12-5
      Jason Schmidt 12-4
      Randy Wolfe 9-4

So far just following the first week of August the list is doing great so far with the Good August pitchers

August Bad Pitchers

Shawn Chacon 2-10
      Shawn Estes 2-12
      Jason Marquis 3-7
      Mark Redman 4-10
      Glendon Rusch 2-9
      Ismail Valdes 4-10
      Kip Wells 3-10
      Kerry Wood 3-9
      Victor Zambrano 2-8

Note: If a good month pitcher is in good form and off a loss, you have a play. If a bad month pitcher is in bad form and off a win, you have a play. I think this is some Marc Lawrence shit, just copied it from over at ******. Com. So far, like I said the Good August pitcher list is doing good! Some of the pitchers on the lists are throwing tonight, lets keep an eye on the lists and see how they hold out!

GL Krunch
      :D

Comment

Krunch

good luck to you on todays plays....:cool:

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck tonite Krunch!!! Knock!

Comment

krunch

best of luck thanks for the hard work

Comment

Good Luck tonight Krunch! Lets get the fighting Phils In tonight!

Comment

Working...
              X