Rockies "shawnee Shechicken Sheclone"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockies "shawnee Shechicken Sheclone"

DOES IT YET AGAIN!!!!!! INFREAKING CREDIBULE THIS IDIOT IS ON ANY TEAM AS A PITCHER!!!!!!

6-5 ROCKIES COME BACK TO TAKE THE LEAD IN THE 8TH

Berniero relieves gives up a double to Garciaparra......gets two more outs as Garciaparra can only move up a base to third!

IN TROTS THE FREAKIN FOOL FROM COLORADO!

1ST PITCH TO RAMIRIZ......WILD PITCH.....GAME TIED!

PITCH #2-------HOME RUN RAMIREZ!!!!!

2 PITCHES......LEAD GONE!

HE IS NOT DONE YET FOLKS!!!!!!

ANOTHER RUNNER ON......TODD WALKER UP........BAMMMMMM....TWO RUN HOMER!!!!!

THE [B]SHAWNEE SHECHICKEN SHECLONE FLAMER" VERSION OF LOSING A LEAD WITH TWO OUTS GRAND SLAM!!!!

THIS MORON SHOULD NOT BE IN THE BIG LEAGUES....PERIOD.........

2 MONSTER DOG PARLAYS GOING DOWN IN FLAMES DUE EXCLUSIVELY TO THIS DICK HEAD PLUS THE SIDE BET!!!!!!

THIS FUCKER SHOULD BE SENT DOWN TO A TBALL LEAGUE WHERE HE STILL COULD NOT CLOSE OUT......

HE COULD NOT CLOSE OUT A DEAL ON A IGLOO TO AN ESKIMO IF HE WORKED FOR ARCTIC CENTURY 21 ICE HOUSES!

(there......and I do not feel better)......especially since I called it in my write up) I am so stupid!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Shitcone makes Bunghole Kim look like Cy Young.
    I didn't play the game, but did play the over.

Comment

congrats!!

To you Savage as you made the wise move knowing the Shawnee Shechicken Sheclone" would be waiting in the "wings" to push ANY TOTAL OVER as long as he/it is wearing the MLB Uniform in total disgrace!

AT LEAST I know one of the good guys won some $$ on his assinine ineptitude!!

Congrats again! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike-How the fu-k can they keep bringing this guy in to close with an era-what is it, over 6/?Surely, they must have someone in the minor league system who could do better.
        I bet both you and I would puke if we found out how much this fraud is making;he reminds me of Heathcliff Slocumb when he pitched for the Sox, but I think even Heathcliff saved a game once in a while.
        Last edited by savage1; 08-05-2004, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Savage

He is now 1-7 as a closer!

GETTING PAID JUST UNDER $2 MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS A YEAR!!!!

I managed to get some broken data other than that on him and his ERA is now RIVALED BY ONLY THE WORST OF THE WORST......HIS HERO......"BUNG HOLE KIM" at a nifty 7.43!!

Add to it that he has walked MORE HITTERS than he has struck out!

AND HE HAS DONE ALL THAT DAMAGE in just over 45 innings pitched! PITIFUL AND A DISGRACE.....THE ROCKIES have a major issue with this Shawnbung Shitcone (thank you for that one in your honor) SheClone!!!

Sorry for the crap play......I even called it which makes it double hard to swallow!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Goldv

Comment

What country is this fat loser from anyway?

I probably just offended someone as he sounds like American Indian.

Wjatever he is, he and the rest of that Colorado team (along with the underachieving SF Giants with that pitiful excuse of a manager Alou) SUCK AND CAN ALL GO TO HELL.

Thank you and good night.

Comment

Goldvike-that asshole gets $2 million a year, and by comparison, what is the salary of the President of the US? what a joke.
              If Shitcone is worth $2 million, then what would Ted Williams, my hero as a kid, command today with today's dollars?:D

Comment

Working...
              X