CUBS UNDER...for you ItsBill. 12-105..got kicked 8-11..-1.05

Parlay
    Cards-175..win 5-4
    Dodgers-165..win 2-1 both barely
    1.00=1.52

Sides/Stops
    CW Sox-141.lose 0-11 not even close -1.41
    Giants-166..lose 7-8 -1.66

LOL to all.....Wees be trying to has Spark start the trip, and have Coverboy brings us back....That be the plan....Kaptain throws his own crew off with them unders
    ########################################
    Finished late sails at 3-4 for -1.60
    Early sails 2-2 for -0.40
    Entire trip 5-6 for -2.00 units
    ########################################
    Last edited by Kaptain; 08-05-2004, 04:57 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Your plan is working just fine kapt TOF... First Mate and crew are aboard SIR !!!!!

Comment

Really had me with that under in Boston Kaptain! I got to be honest I played the over at 9 and pushed. I should have listed to the Kaptain.

Anyway good lets have a good night.

It is good to see Spark at the helm

GL

Comment

Re: Kaptains LATE ones

Originally posted by kmann
        CUBS UNDER...for you ItsBill. 12-105
        WOW!!! Kmann, you picked an UNDER!!!! GL Buddy, bring it home. I know you like and only play OVERS. I would love nothing more than see you bring home an UNDER.

Comment

Re: Re: Kaptains LATE ones

Originally posted by frankb03
          WOW!!! Kmann, you picked an UNDER!!!! GL Buddy, bring it home. I know you like and only play OVERS. I would love nothing more than see you bring home an UNDER.
          FrannkB03...Appreciate you pulling for me...I didn't even come close...Score 11-8....I was looking for my OVERS and this one seemed so far from it, I figured it to be a good under.

I'll leave those UNDERS to you , you some how seem to have the handle on them:cool:

kmann 1/3 WM and aka--Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kapt. :

You are doing just fine , I happened to stop in and found out someone was printing out past posts by myself :confused:

The price of shame I guess

8-4-1 last night on the number jockey thing and I was on that under (Cubs) also , hey we cant winnem all cause if we did that fellas printer would be running day and night

Lets get our homework done so they have more to put to press and spread the news

G.L.

***MMM***
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Tell your brother he has a special treat coming very soon , a very good horseman ( very , very good Gary ) is going to personally send you ( for him ) a e-mail about a card thats going to take place at Evangeline Downs . And it was his horse your brother won on last time

I will not (not allowed) post it here , cause he doesnt think to highly of this place after he witnessed recent events and swore me to not ever publish his outlooks here or he would dis-own me (after 49 years :confused: )

Bill , will enjoy this .... trust-me

G.L.
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
              X