Bridge Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge Battle

With the limited baseball schedule tonight, I'm going to take the underdog team of Woods/Kuehne (+110) under the lights in the Battle of the Bridges. Nothing crazy amount-wise but I think we have some value here...

Tiger as an underdog - tell me that won't motivate this guy. Especially when the new American hero and chief rival Phil Mickelson is his opponent. Throw in the fact that this is basically Tiger's annual made for TV event and he lost this last year. He's definitely played better the past few weeks thanks in part to the new driver and I expect a great effort from him tonight.

Throw in the fact that John Daly took a tough final hole loss yesterday at the Buick. Chances are he had a pop or two or three in the clubhouse bar prior to the long flight to Cali and you might have a less than fresh Daly to team with Phil.

Not breaking the bank on this one by any means, just feel there's value with the "underdog" Woods duo. What better way to spend a Monday Night....at least until football starts next Monday!

agreed......by the way....Phil broke the club record of 60 at LaJolla Country Club here in San Diego yesterday !!!!

Comment

Maybe that info is affecting the line - Carib now has Team Tiger at +125, while Team Mick is -145. Its hard to follow a very low round with another and hopefully that will be the case for Lefty.

Comment

It did NOT look good for the first 12 holes. But Kuehne finally got his head out of his ass, Tiger dropped a bomb for eagle on 16 and we cash the ticket. Hope everyone made a few bucks on this one. Now bring on the football!!

Comment

Working...
        X