Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb >>

going to take a shot at this...
    last 9 series ending gms. stl. 7-2 ... 5of those 7 have been won by ovr. 3.5 runs a gm...
    s.fran is 3-6 same ending gms. 4 of those 6 have been lost by almost 5 runs a gm...
    STL -1.5 = 235 x 2 GLA

adding>> the 3 series ending wins for s.fran. were vs colo & arz.
    Last edited by Luv2Play2; 08-01-2004, 07:27 PM.
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Simply Marvelous :

Congrats on the play there stranger , and as I posted :

As far as bullpens go, there is simply no comparison. The Cardinals in fact hold the second best pen ERA in the majors at 3.13 and an even better 2.53 pen ERA when on the road. Their pen has now converted 78% of save opportunities overall and 81% of save opportunities on the road. On the flipside, the Giants bullpen is ranked 25th out of thirty MLB teams with a 4.84 ERA—converting just 64% of save opportunities in 2004. This is the same Giants bullpen that has surrendered 11 runs over the past two days against the Cards. So yes, the Giants hold the starting pitch edge today. But given all the other Cardinal advantages; this line is a complete gift. Play St. Louis.

No doubt about it , that pen has to be about the worst in BB and they prove it (once again) tonight .

Keep the ball rolling baby

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

thanx MMM

was alittle concerned early as woody was getting knocked around
      wasnt sure he could hold up .. was nice to see you on the same side.. GL2U
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Dont know about you :

But a little birdy has two unders going tonight , Wake & Lee scare me a little there but Lilly & Hendickson have been very solid lately with a big plus @ home also .

As far a sides go ..... no stand-outs are worthy but maybe Clev ?

Playing the pups tonight ?

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

CONGRATS on a very nice call

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
          Forza Udinese

Comment

I was on the other side small yesterday. Great call on the game.

Comment

1-0-1 = $

Thanks gianfranco69 & chuck lazar ........ I still say even though the push was present that the under was the play here . T.B. over 170 pitches and Hendrickson went to far with counts , McCarty nails a 3 runner over the fence on me (3rd on the year?) and Boston only had 5 earned as the D-Rays showed bad leather tonight . These things happen and we turn the page

Lately (as I slip under the radar) Bases have been very kind and for over a week now I have failed to have a losing look . Totals and sides are playing well and I hope they continue to do so .

G.L.

***MMM***

Running with 4-1 / 5-0 / 6-1/ 2-0 / 4-2/ 1-0 / 1-0-1 type days and shaking the dice :cool:

Comment

Working...
              X