Kaptains Late Sails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains Late Sails

heres how the Kaptain sees it for late plays...

Parlays
    Cleveland -143..lose 10-3
    Chicago W SOx -124..lose 2-3
    1.00=2.07..lose -1.00

Texas -123..lose 4-9
    Colorado -144...win 8-4
    1.00=2.07..lose -1.00

Minnesota -107..win 5-4
    Atlanta -160...win 8-0
    1.00= 2.14..win +2.14

Totals
    LA Dodgers OVER 7 1/2 Even..lose 2-3..-1.00
    SF Giants OVER 9 -125..win 8-7...+1.00

will stick in lines and record later..running late..depends on earlier sail...
    late sails finish 2-3 for +0.14 units
    early sail went 2-1 for +1.00
    overall 4-4 for +1.14 units...
    will update for next posting
    Last edited by Kaptain; 08-01-2004, 06:40 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Kaptain Reporting for dutie.

Now lets set sail

GL

Comment

Kapt. :

A classic damned if you do and visa versa yesterday on the Braves under . At the end of the 3rd. Benson was going deep in every count and Atl. was protecting the plate better than they have in quite a few games , which I kinda expected because of his history against them but at 70 pitches by then I smelled the ole rasmataz coming on .

He .... in the interest of winning (not mine) should have been pulled by the end of the 4th as it was abuntantly clear his stuff was struggling , but as it were managers are trying to save whats left of some very tired bull-pens . Witness the Braves yanking Wright at 7 innings with just 74 hurls and a 3 hitting working no less for Grybroski ( scared shitless here ) who instantly allows runners ......... and then I almost considered suicide when Cruz instead of Smoltz was called on to close out .

All in all , it worked itself to a push but another of many examples we have all seen this season of the coach thinking about dinner at the Ritz instead of baseball

Live a little , Lose a little .................. Thank goodness I play in other sandboxes and occupy my time with sports I can come closer to predicting the wild and wooly outcomes

Did Bill gander at my Nationwide thread in the ponies yesterday , because being hes blood I was trying to give up a jim-dandy shot at making some moola in that area , and as usual my pups ran like the wind (one thing I can "always " count on) .

Enough of this babble , and to the Hunt :eek:

G.L.

***MMM***
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
      X