MLB 7/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 7/31

OK, guys, just an update here. I will have a play today but it will not be on any game before 6pm. I am narrowing down some games and will have the picks up in the next few hours. Check back in this thread.

record

MLB 7/30: 1-0 and +500

MLB YTD: 15-1 and +4464

Comment

Take your time Tony

No need too rush take your time and pick us all a winner$$$$$$ I have been aboard for the last 5 and i am on board today GL

Comment

just curious about your units. do u have a 1-5 or just 3,4,& 5?

Comment

I will post the pick after the 4 pm trade deadline.

Units: 1-5*

Comment

Tony. Wish I had started to read your threads sooner. I played your pick for the first time yesterday but didn't want to say anything before the game as my finally playing your pick could have been the kiss of death. So let me say thanks and that I admire your ability to narrow your pick down to just the one best play each day. It's always better to play more on less games, but not always an easy thing to do. Continued good luck.

Comment

thanks sandman....

OK, I like this one today:

4* Cards -135 (Morris, Reuter)

GL

Comment

Tony,
                Keep up the good work man!!!! I am impressed!!!:D

Comment

8 Runs in the first from San Fran. Ohh well, if it ends up this way 15-2 is still amazing. Great Job Tony!!

Comment

Even though Cards lost, I do not regret making that bet. I would've done it again in a heartbeat. Who could have predicted Morris would have nothing today? 8 runs in the first! Cards left a lot of baserunners and still managed to outscore the Giants 7-0 after the 1st. Even with the pitchers the Cards were using after Morris left!

Another game I had rated just as high as the Cards, was the Braves--but -160 didn't look as good as -135.

well, those are the breaks...........see ya later today

Comment

Working...
                    X