Mets minus 110 (330 Win 300)!!!
    Rest of plays for $100!!!
    Pitt. Even!!!
    Col. plus 105!!!
    S.D. plus 115!!!
    Clev. minus 170!!!
    T.B. minus 155!!!
    Minn. plus 105!!!
    In a Hurry tonite, Wish Everyone the Very Best!!! Knock!

Good Luck Knock!

Comment

knock

keep up the run

Comment

Knock

Nice nite last night, lets keep it going.....
        Best Of Luck

Comment

GL tonight Buddy
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Knock

good luck to you...first time in a long time we differ on several games....LOL my man...kmann-aka-Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck

tonight Knockster! Congrats on a great 2nd half breakout here! Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks Trick, PB, Wiz, Homer, Kmann and GV!!! I Appreciate that!!! Wish Ya'll the Best tonite!!! Best of Luck!!! Knock!

Comment

I am impressed

I follow many sites and it seems the hot thing these days is to be a contrarian. But, you're the only contrarian I have ever seen that isn't scared to go with the public and knows when to go with the public and when to go versus the public. This is a big compliment cause I'm comparing you to hundreds of people from all forums. I think you're onto something here that maybe now is the time to be a contrarian versus contrarians. Does that make sense? I have a very strong feeling contrarians have a very rough football year as the oddsmakers are making sure this method gets killed because of the internet everyone has access to follow the public and the anti public message gets spread like a wild fire and the odds makers end up needing the public side. Sorry if I sound retarded GREAT JOB. BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN

Comment

Thanks Kite!!! I know what you're saying and it does make sense!!! Been doing this for a long time!!! Haven't had the time in the last year or so to play like I would like!!! Once my Son is in college, I'll have the time!!! After a while, You learn when the public will Hit and when to go the other way!!! I do believe that!!! The public has to Win sometimes!!! This will be a Great year to go against the public on Monday nite Football, I do Believe that!!! I'm looking forward to College Football, I really think this will be a Good year for me!!! Never really had a Bad year but just got a feeling about this year!!! I always do though!!! Not as active in the Summer betting, like to have that Hunger when football rolls around!!! Can talk this talk for ever, just don't like being on the Computer much!!! Look forward to the day when we can all meet somewhere and really Sit down and talk Sports!!! Take Care and Thanks again!!! Might be a good nite to Fade me though, two good nites in a row, I know the odds of a third!!! In the End, I just want to have more W's than L's!!! Wish You the Best of Luck!!! Knock! You didn't sound Retarded!!! Remember, be on the Vegas side, that's why they're in Buisness!!! One of the Biggest Bookies ever taught Me that yrs. ago!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X