Kaptains TUESDAY sailaways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains TUESDAY sailaways

Kaptain hears the weather suppose to be getting nasty...High seas, strong winds...Only the best helsman, kaptain, and crew should attempts to sail in this stuff...Whats that tells you mate...Damn right...Crew be getting ready, Kaptain sails in a few....

Braves -110...lose 4-8...-1.10
    Red Sox-137...Postponed
    Cards -144...win 6-0...+1.00
    Dodgers -125...lose 2-7...-1.25
    Giants -135...win 6-4...+1.00
    CW Sox -117...lose 3-7...-1.17

Parlay
    Yanks-153..win 7-4
    Indians-173...win 10-6
    1.00=1.61...win +1.61

Anaheim-170...won 2-0
    Tampa Bay-160...won 6-2
    1.00=1.58...won +1.58

OVERS
    Red Sox 10 -120...postponed
    Tigers 9 1/2 even...won 10-6...+1.00

Astros 9 -115...win 10-3...+1.00
    Rangers 10 -110..lose 2-0...-1.10
    Giants 7 even...win 6-4...+1.00

Kaptain last 2 days bees all over the seas 9-14...Nots so good...Sails too fast, bottom to slick, nots paying attention to the wheel....Rum bees kicking in....Kaptain gots to slow down...

First 1/2 --152-138-6 for -8.84 pieces of Silver
    2nd 1/2----72-48-4 for +28.92 pieces of Gold
    Overall......225-186-10 for +20.83 pieces of Her Majestys Finest...

adding Parlay: Late games
    Oakland-165...win 5-3
    Anaheim-170...win 2-0
    1.00=1.55...win +1.55

finished 8-4 for +5.13 units....Still needs Spark
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-28-2004, 06:29 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Ready to go Kaptain ... Found the best thing for sea - sickness .... Beatin up on tonight's card.

Best of Luck - CB 1/3 WM

Comment

Reporting for dutie Kaptain!

This crew is ready for the catch of the day.

We have a good crew and of course a great Kaptain.

Good luck to all!

Now lets set sail.

BB

Comment

Captain get those Cards in tonight! Good Luck!

Comment

Been seasick the last few days Kapt, lookin to get right tonight. Good luck and bring home the BIG ONE

Comment

Thanks

Trick4, ItsBill, Coverboy, and Chuck Lazar thanks....Where in the hell is SPARK...Hards to sail with out him....Kaptain catch up to him later....

LOL to us and all...kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kapt.

Contrary plays are somewhat overlooked . Great nite and a few ups and less downs are always welcome . Somehow Sheets came thru for me last nite and tossed a few gophers for the tally , the Blue-Bears & Drunks had gone under " every game " they had played thus far ..... till last-nite @ 6.5 it was just to tempting as was the SF/SD matchup @ 6.5 .

The postponement was a Godsend as it cancelled my roundrobin , but still had a very good nite in its wake (6-1) . Pavano was out of sorts against the Phillies last evening and missed a push by 1 , he normally has tons of trouble with them but all things change even when they remain the same .

Looking for a few morsels that you might toss to the sea-dogs yet and Im sure they will be tempting indeed , so pony-up when you have time and hold her steady on course

G.L.

***MMM***

Tossing this at ya .... for tonight

Philadelphia at Florida -148 - Florida has the Phillies number, winning 11 in a row at home and 17/20 in the series. Myers hasn't had any luck against Florida posting a 7.71 era in his last 6 vs. the Marlins. Penny has pitched pretty well at home (5-3,3.32, 1.23 whip over 57 ip) and also has good success against Phil. In his last three vs the Phils he has posted a 2.05 era. Thome is ? for Phil. with flu like symptoms and Wagner will miss this series. Florida will likely be without closer Benitez tonight. I'll take the Marlins at home where they have won their last four games.

St. Louis -157 at Cin. - I am going to stay with the hot hand in the Cardinals in this game who have won 18/22 while the Reds have lost 7 in a row. Jose Acevedo has been terrible in his last three starts posting a horrendous 14.34 era and 2.72 whip over 10.2 ip in starts vs. Pitt, STL and Mil. Acevedo has also been lit up by the Cards in his last three (7.05 era). Jeff Suppan has good road splits (6-0, 2.39, .97 whip over 52.2 ip) and the Cards are 9-3 in his last 12 starts. The Cards are 16-4 the last 20 in the series. I'll stay with STL in this one.

Boston vs. Baltimore over 9 -120 - The Orioles have scored 5.7 rpg against RH's at home and have gone 29-19 over at home. Schilling has gone 13-7 over in his 20 starts and has not been particularly sharp in his last three (5.30 era, 1.39 whip). Marvin Hudson is behind the plate tonight and he has been a dead over umpire 12-8, 10.61 rpg, and 61.3% strikes. The over is 13-4 in the last 17 in the series. I think the O's can score a few off Schilling tonight and the game will go over.

Leans towards Sea/Oak over 8.5 -115 as Oakland has hit Moyer well and scored 6.4 rpg vs LH's at home.

Tex/Anah over 9 -115 - Bucknor over ump working the game and both teams have hit the respective pitchers well. Rogers has bad road splits.

W/Sox

La/Col over

Min/CWS over

G.L.
              Last edited by MemphisMafia; 07-28-2004, 02:04 PM.
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
              X