Tues Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues Plays===>

Will update from last night later as we hit the really nice small dogs and once again got beat out of our big play for the night!

FOR TONIGHT! (Damn it)!

5 * SF -128 Must be Schmidt and Wells**
    Beer wagon Wells is due to crumble once and vice versa Schmidt last time out getting beat got absolutely no calls on corner pitches from the HP Ump. That changes tonight as look for him back in form and Wells to get hit hard enough the SD pen can't save the game.

THE REST OF THE PLAYS:

2 * TWINS +105Action but listed Santana for sure.
    Hottest pitcher in the majors arguably right now and with Mag Ordonez and Big Frank out. This is the perfect time for Minn to take yet another game. If they get this one tonight. Look out for a Pale Panty pasting tomorrow night!

1.5 * REDS +130
    Reds will have their hitting shoes on tonight and I played against Marquis last time out and lost. He is overdue for the loss here!

1* SEATT +149
    Franklin has his moments much more so than Redman who has been getting crushed by everyone this year. Plus Oak has no pen but THEY ARE AT HOME so this is a small play.

1*BALT +115
    Interesting line as hot as the Sox are and as cold as the Birds are it is darn near an even game. Think we may steal one here as Lopez is a pretty darn good pitcher and the Birds offense is more than due to win one!

1* PHIL/FLOR (O)8.5
    Like the offenses here...Even Wolf can swing the bat and Pavano has not had much as of late. Phils are due to score big and Wolf can be had big after once through the lineup.

PARLAY ANGELS/CLEVE/SF PAYS =~4:1

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL Goldvike, let's get Minny and SF in!!!!

Comment

gv

best of luck

Comment

Man you on the SF bandwagon Very best of Luck Gold Vike!

Comment

Good luck tonight GV. I know you said you were sick about Pgh, but I watched the game, and I was sick. Craig Wilson jumps early on a ball that almost hit him in the head, then bounces off the wall and runs score. They should have been out of the ininning, tied at the most. Then with one out,a long fly to the warning track, Mackoviac takes off running around the bases, thinking there were already 2 outs instead of one. He gets picked off base for the third out.

Comment

Gold

good luck to you my man...I LOVE that Parlay...kmann---aka---Kaptain TOF....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL buddy. Have to like that SF game

With you on that Parlay also :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding===>

3* Angels -169
                They burnt me last night but would a money back try with Bart Hairy Colon now pitching like the player they hoped....plus going vs . the poor kid with the monster ERA!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!@! GV

EDITED TO UPDATE RECORD FROM Mondays games!

MLB RECORD TO DATE
                166-123-4****+++98.44 Units

5*----TOTAL-->5-4
                4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
                4*----TOTAL-->10-4
                3.5*--TOTAL-->8-4
                3*----TOTAL-->18-17
                2.5*--TOTAL-->17-10
                2*----TOTAL-->40-30-1
                1.5*--TOTAL->20-14-3
                1*----TOTAL->45-38

OVERALL Posted record this year +115.38 Units

Or the proverbial $100.00 player would be up $11,538.00 overall and $9844.00 in MLB

Updated record from MONDAY NIGHTS FINALS! WIN 4 LOSE 3

Yet dropped -1.88 Units overall because of the 4* loss with PITT!
                Last edited by GoldVike; 07-28-2004, 12:30 AM.
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Boy what a sweat job with San Francisco in the last of the ninth.

Comment

SAVAGE!

You are most correct! Two teams that are in deep trouble for the playoffs are S.F. and OAK with weak to no closing capability!

How much would the Giants pay now to get Joel Nathan back from the Twins now that he is being used properly!

HOPE YOU CASHED (maybe even got some beer money on the parlay winner) AND HAD A GREAT NIGHT SAVAGE! Best of luck to you!

Goldv

Comment

I had a very nice night thank you with your help and am glad you did also.
                      Lets get em tomorrow.
                      ps I hit a three teamer with SF, Minn and Tampa and over in the Red Sox game which surely would have gone over and made it a four teamer had game not been rained out.
                      I am glad you hit yours also.
                      Last edited by savage1; 07-28-2004, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Great job Gold V! I love it when we match up!!
                        Good luck,
                        John

Comment

Congrats Gold Vike love to see you and EZ together!

Comment

I hear that cash register filling up this morning

Comment

Working...
                            X