Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Banger Alert

11-6 on the year with the Bangars!

Braves Hampton +1.03 for 10 units to win 10.30 units; The Braves are 8-1 their last 9 road games. Hampton has been pitching lights out his last couple of starts and this is a revenge matchup for him as he lost an earlier decision to Trachsel at New York. Hampton also adds another decent stick in the lineup, he's a good hitter!

Other Plays

Phillies Milton +1 1/2 RL -1.40 for 7 units to win 5 units! Eric Milton has been on fire this season at 11-2. He's lost only one game in nearly two months, and he's 6-0 at home this season in ten starts. Prior, do you think he's going to be 100% today, I have my doubts, as he's only pitched 5.2 innings in his last 2 starts. He's only thrown over 5 innings twice this year in his 8 starts, I'm not getting sucked into this Prior is great thing, cause right now you don't even know if he's healthy or not! Lefties are hitting .292 off him this year, so I can see the Phillies making sure Abreu, Thome, Ledee, and Rollins are in the line up today!

Pirates un 8 1/2 -1.20 for 6 units to win 5 units

Tampa Bay Zambrano +1.12 for 5 units to win 5.60 units! Dam assholes better win today, they cost me enough green already this week!

Thats all for right now!

GL Krunch
    :D

Good Luck on the Braves Krunch!

Comment

Working...
    X